broadacres

Home Forums Fishing Carp Fishing broadacres

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

blue_nose1uk
      Participant

i have a match coming up on broadacres fishery on main lake soon and i have never fished it so i was hoping for a bit of help
      pole,wag,tip? what baits to use?
      and advice would be helpful
      cheers all~think

Peter1984

Hi mate give me a phone call, ive fished that place quite often and have broken the match record a couple of times, the main lake has been fishing quite hard at the moment but in two weekes time the water will have warmed up a little, fingers crossed.

pole and feeder are the main attacks here, pegs 9-10 are flyers, and the corner pegs always throw up fish.

phone me on 07966779909 and i will help you as much as possible with rigs, baits and pegs etc.

All the best,

peter

Abra Acosta
      Participant

Exercises are more beneficial for our then our diet because they weaken the parts of our body. The walk and use of exercising machines help them to maintain our body. By applying these rules in our life we best cheap welding helmet can get a chance to make their life full of healthy and strong mind.

Wynne Sargent
      Participant

Especially education is of great importance for women. Women are in majority number in this world but are treated vitutors as minority and not in the way as they should. They gain respect in the society only if they are educated or have some power.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.