Daiwa Pole compatability

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Daiwa Pole compatability

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

TF_bluebottle
      Participant

Ive got the chance of a Daiwa Tourney Pro x and currently own the old Conny 510.
      Does anyone know if these were made on the same mandrel and are compatible
      This would save me a lot regarding spares etc.

Cheers
      Mark

Top 4 sections will fit.
      Rest wont unfortunately different mandrel.

TF_bluebottle
      Participant

@shark wrote:

Top 4 sections will fit.
      Rest wont unfortunately different mandrel.

Thanks Shark
      Anyone any idea which recent Daiwa pole would be compatible to the old conny 510 ?
      Just need to upgrade soon.

I’m pretty certain that all the current Daiwa range are all on the same mandrel i.e. like your Tourney pro X. Your conny is probably on the old mandrel like original Spectron, Whisker etc. As previously mentioned all the top fours are interchangeable whatever the pole.

Only old spectron (blue and silver) and whisker high performance and tourny 410 sections will fit the conny 510 mate 😉 Whisker all terrain is off the same mandrel as the pro/airity etc except the number 5 and 6 section as they were hybridised 🙂

TF_bluebottle
      Participant

Thanks fellas that’s a great help 😉

Gwendolyn Kinney
      Participant

There are some details that are here for giving the different topics to work on it. In spite of other ways, the http://essaysoriginreview.com/time4writing-review/ are here to give all the detailed descriptions that are needed.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.