New Forum

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing New Forum

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

geepster
      Keymaster

It’s been a mission to get Total-Fishing.com migrated to a new platform but it has been a necessary one.
      Previously registered forum users have been moved over with the rebuild, and are asked to set a new password for security reasons. This facility is available by clicking on the Log In button (see the Password Reset facility to the right at https://www.total-fishing.com/user-login ). Or simply create a new user account and Profile.

Great, glad to have TF back and operational.

fishtankgone
      Participant

Are we up and running yet .

bigoldbigbutt
      Participant

Great to have TF back, looking very good as well

davismark3
      Participant

glad to be back online and hopefully see some of you in the near future

fishtankgone
      Participant

There seems to be a few gliches in the site yet hope that they are sorted out soon ?

Ive tried to log in on coarse fishing page and it logs me out unless I go on to page two and then I can log on and post on the topics . Is it a glich, ???

daikaads steve
      Participant

Great to see a forum for fishing!!

geepster
      Keymaster

Yes there have been a few glitches Steve, to be expected.
      Someone else was having that problem on the For Sales Forum (on a Mac).
      It’s not something I can replicate on my PC
      Are you still having that problem?

Aahna
      Participant

Really Helpful and amazing information. I’m glad that it exists and helped me alot. Thanks! The Golden Pan PUBG Mobile

Daisy Simpson
      Participant

Amazing information, Thanks for sharing.

Aron Haringman
      Participant

Hi guys I’ve now got loads of time of since school is closed so I want to get into fishing, I was wondering what tackle box you guys would recommend for me to get , I’ve already got a really good rod all I need is the tackle box and floats and stuff.

Joe Cartwright
      Participant

Just joined and pleased to see some forums with a little bit of current content. Firstly could I just plug my podcast and facebook group “Middle Aged Angler Reborn”
      I have recntly (6 months) started fishing again after a lengthy break and started this as a bit of a diary of getting back into this amazing sport that we all love. Welcome any feedback if anyone wants to give it a try. Its not exceedingly polished but just a bit of fun.
      Thanks
      Secondly I was hoping on participating in a match or two for the first time this year, until Covid, but wondered if it was necessary to have a pole as most anglers I see in matches fish with them.

sandeep singhh
      Participant

HT

michaels johnson
      Participant

If you are stuck somewhere and require help with Canon printer troubleshooting then you are at the right place. First of all, you need to check whether the indicator lights on the printer are flickering in a specific pattern or not. You can refer to the manual to see if there is a specific error code or not. You can use it to fix the particular error but if you can’t find it in the manual then try reconnecting the printer to the laptop/ desktop by taking out all the attached USB cables. Restart your laptop and try to print something to see if the problem is still there or not. If you are still facing issues with canon printer troubleshooting then feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you.

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.