Home › Forums › Fishing › Coarse And Match Fishing › Packington Somers December 2nd 2019
Tagged: packington somers
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by geepster.
02/12/2019 at 4:07 pm #314806
PACKINGTON SOMERS FISHERY
Telephone: 01676 523833
FISHING AND MATCH REPORT – WEEK ENDING 1/12/19
STARLETS VETS CADENCE FISHING UK WINTER LEAGUE
1. Kevin Perry (Mill Pool AC) 36 – 5 Peg 48 MOLANDS
F1s on Maggot Feeder
2. Roy Beasley (Packington) 29 -12
3. Derek Hartshorn (Swann Baits) 25 -10
4. Alan Dolby (Lanes Bait) 22 -14
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN – ROVER
1. Jon Newton (Smithys) 59 -14 Peg 5 WILLOW
Carp on Waggler & Pellet
2. John Burchell (Packington) 49 – 8
2. Daniel Tresigne (Smithys) 44 – 3
4. Daniel Wooding (Solihull Angling) 38 -14
1. Keith Deaner (Smithys) 44 – 8 Peg 7
F1s on Maggot Feeder
2. John Batey (Packington) 38 – 0
3. Norman Davies (Packington Vets) 26 – 7
4. Dave Daniels (Tornadoes) 26 – 4
SATURDAY OPEN – ROVER
1. Daniel Tresigne (Smithys) 28 – 7 Peg 3 ALDER
F1s & Silvers on Pole & Maggot
2. Lee Richards (Packington) 19 – 2
3. Pete Murray (Packington) 17 – 8
4. Paul Hunter (Paulsfodder) 14 -11
RIDGEMERE AC (LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Steve Daley 39 -14 Peg 29
F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. Mark Davies 36 – 0
3. 30 – 0
4. 29 -12
SUNDAY OPEN (LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Lee Myers (Solihull Angling) 9 -14 Peg 11
F1s on Maggot Feeder
2. Bob James (Packington) 7 – 3
3. Lee Richards (Packington) 5 – 8
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE SILVERS LEAGUE- FINAL ROUND
1. Chris Horsley (Burt Baits) 7 – 3
2. Jake King (Packington) 7 – 0
3. Keith Winn (Lanes Bait) 5 – 0
4. Dean Weston (Greyhound AC) 4 -14
1. Mick Wheatley (Drennan) 3 Points 31 – 0
2. Kevin Folwell (Drennan) 5 Points 29 – 8
3. Dave Armstrong (Warwick) 5 Points 21 – 9
4. Ron Savage (Lanes Bait) 6 Points 24 -13
5. Dan Tresigne (Smithys) 6 Points 17 -14
MOLANDS The heaviest frosts of the winter so far have taken their toll on the fishery on all of the pools with catches down and the fishing hard. Maggot is the best approach on Molands with long pole or maggot feeder accounting for F1s to 6lb. A few carp are being caught with bomb and bread fished tight across.
GEARYS When it was the milder conditions in the week a few carp were being caught on waggler and bomb with pellet and bread. As it got colder, the bream and silvers became the better fish to target with nets of silvers to 20lb at the weekend and caster or expander pellet fishing best.
LITTLE GEARYS As with all of the pools the severe frosts affected sport and weights tumbled at the weekend. Maggot feeder, long pole with maggot over expander, punched bread and the bomb on wafter have been the best tactics.
ANNIVERSARIES The open water has been the best area with F1s to 3lb and the odd carp to double figures being caught. Maggot feeder has been the best tactic but dobbing bread or corn has also worked.
SIBLINGS A/SIBLINGS B Both pools have been very difficult this week with the water very clear. Dobbing bread or pellet across to the far bank or island has been the best tactic.
GRATUITIES There have been plenty of silvers showing on all pegs with skimmers, perch and the odd crucian and tench, coming to wafter with maggot or pole fished caster over ground bait. A few carp are showing on pegs 8 and 9 to punched bread.
WILLOW Carp are showing tight across to the island on pegs 1, 5 and 11 with waggler fished pellet catching fish to nearly 60lb. A few F1s to be caught later on in the day on pellet or maggot on the long pole.
FORTHCOMING OPEN MATCHES
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN – ROVER MATCH ON ALL POOLS.
Draw 9.30am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm.
SATURDAY 7th DECEMBER – OPEN – ROVER ON ALL POOLS (except GRATUTIES)
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm.
SUNDAY 8th DECEMBER – WINTER LEAGUE
OPENING AND CLOSING
FROM MONDAY 28th OCTOBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND
CLOSE AT 5pm. WINTER PRICES ARE £6.00 FULL AND £5.00 CONCESSIONARY.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
THE CHRISTMAS MATCH IS ON ALL OF THE POOLS ON SUNDAY 15th DECEMBER.
TICKETS ARE £10.00 WITH AN OPTIONAL £10.00 SUPERPOOL. PRIZES FOR EVERYONE TAKING PART. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE LODGE.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.