pellet waggler rod

Home Forums Fishing Fly Fishing pellet waggler rod

• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by TF_kev34.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

gazh81
      Participant

which is best one to buy decent price?

torchwood

the maver reactolite 11ft waggler is a fantastic pc of kit
      torchwood
      http://www.torchwoodtackle.com

TF_Dave Pellet

the Drennan Series 7 combo carp waggler is superb, 11’6″/13′ at £89.99

TF_Fred Davis

Just a shame you can’t see the rod at torchwood web page for match rods ain’t up and running?

TF_dave brittain

I use the Shakespeare Mach 3 12ft 6in commercial which you can pick up for less than £70 from Mullarkeys Direct.

If you’re after a shorter rod the 11ft Mach 3 micro waggler rods should be in the shops within the next week but you’ll have to be quick as many people have them ordered. RRP will be about the same as the Mach 3 commercial however I don’t know if the retailers will apply the same discount as demand for these rods will be huge.

TF_Carpicus
      Participant

Preston 2pc 11ft is the business

maggot_drowner

If you can get hold of one the Garbolino Knock Out 10ft 2pc one, only £25 each.

TomW

the tricast 10″6-11″6 fits the bill perfectly has power trhrough the middle sections to pull fish in quick and a soft tip to absorb lunges under the rod tip absolutly spot on!

Also at 10″6 it is unbelievable what a diff it makes you can chcuk a wag 17 metres and it doesnt seem a stupid chuck!

torchwood

hi fred we have no match rods in stock yet as we are a new but small company match and feeder rods from most leading brands will be stocked later in the years
      regards
      torchwood
      http://www.torchwoodtackle.com

TF_kev34

Garbo knockout rod is a great bit of kit at a very silly price,i had some decent fish on sunday fishing the pellet waggler and have no hesitation fishing 3-4lb maxima with it and no fear of a line break

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.