ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE is out now with the full story of an amazing 94 lb catfish caught from a UK river!
It’s an incredible piece of angling skill, to land such a giant, and it was from a named club water that anyone can fish on a day ticket.
Read all about this momentous catch in the Mail, which also includes a FREE 1-day rod licence (worth £3.75) to take a friend fishing this week.
PICTURE OF THE 94LB RIVER SEVERN CATFISH
Also this week in Angler’s Mail magazine (cover dated July 21-27, 2015):
• Angling’s Glastonbury
• Inside track on England match team’s World Gold
• Top Tips to get your mates hooked on fishing
• Steve Collett, cover star, shows how to sort out bigger carp on bread
• Colin Davidson’s been learning off non-carpers
• John Bailey has the back-story on an incredible wild river fish
• Action Replay meets the captor of a stack of huge day ticket bream
• Rig of the Week – chubbers
• How To use river feeders
• Secret Lives, with Dr Ian Welch, examines tench myths
+ New Gear and Where To Fish This Week!
It’s a must-read issue, and includes what you see above plus lots more!
Angler’s Mail magazine is on sale in print in UK shops and by subscription to your door, anywhere in the world. Also available digitally for iPad in AppStore, Android in GooglePlay and Nook.