The NFA is offering a huge 50% discount for clubs joining for the first time in 2008. This will not only help save angling clubs money, but also help them to run more efficiently and protect the clubs fishing. For full details about the new deal for clubs, call the NFA directly on 0115 981 3535 or email us at email@example.com and request a club pack.
This offer makes the comprehensive list of benefits for joining the NFA, even more attractive following the addition of the new club insurance package recently launched in partnership with Blythin and Brown Insurance and Sports Cover.
Over the past year the NFA has been revamping its offering to clubs into what now has to be the most comprehensive membership package in angling. Through working with a number of key partners including angling clubs the NFA can now offer all clubs who join the NFA access to the following benefits:
• Access to a tailor made INSURANCE package for angling clubs. The NFA has negotiated an insurance package with Blythin and Brown Insurance that has been tailored to meet the needs of angling clubs. The policy provides access to great value and comprehensive insurance for your club and it’s only available from the NFA.
• FREE Legal Advice. As a benefit of riparian membership you can email NFA solicitors Herbert Mallam and Gower on any legal issue affecting your club. Not only that you will have FREE access to an online database of Frequently Asked Legal Questions specifically relating to angling.
• FREE Fishery Advice. As an NFA riparian member you can email APEM Aquatic Scientists on any matter that may be affecting your fishery. In exactly the same way as the legal advice the questions and answers build up in a database of Frequently Asked Fishery Questions accessible only to NFA members.
• FREE Legal Protection. DAS Legal Expenses Insurance keeps your riparian club covered for the unexpected. The cost of defending your club’s legal rights is increasing, and very few clubs can afford to pay the cost of legal representation out of their funds. The NFA pay for the cost of this cover as benefit of membership.
• FREE Ask NFA. The NFA is on hand to help you with any query or problem relating to angling and your club. The NFA has a team of people who can support you and answer any question you may have whether its funding, child protection or governance issues, the NFA can help.
• FREE Entry on the NFA Website. The NFA provides you with an opportunity to promote your Club through www.nfadirect.com. In October alone the site received over 284,000 hits with 205 people searching the NFA website for clubs and the numbers are growing all of the time.
All of these benefits and more are available to NFA member Clubs only and they have the potential to save you money and help your club grow. Please note legal advice, fishery advice and legal protection are available to Riparian clubs only. These are clubs which own, rent and lease their waters.
Paul Baggaley, Chief Executive of the NFA adds, “By providing a discount on club subscriptions we aim to attract new angling clubs into membership of the NFA, which in turn will benefit all angling clubs through cheaper club insurance making this a win, win for all.”
This offer is only available to clubs which have not been in membership of the NFA for the last two years, however all clubs will benefit from cheaper insurance that increasing membership will bring!