ANGLER’S MAIL magazine has been catching up with angling’s super veterans for the latest issue, packed full of top stuff for this new year.
Find out which fishing clubs the Mail’s Where to Fish respected regional experts reckon you should join in 2015.
And learn exactly what the Environment Agency is going to be doing for angling this year, in an exclusive report.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine (cover-dated January 6) also includes:
- River big fish advice special with highly respected Pete Reading
- Cover star Steve Collett catching on worms… in his own unique style!
- Britain’s biggest carp wins award
- Why a top angler is slamming a ‘five fish’ payout
- The sporting star who is now a chub front runner
- How big perch were chopped down
- Andy Black’s brilliant deadbait tweaks for pike
- Why and how John Bailey’s getting back on the quivertip… at last!
- Colin Davidson’s tricks to get day ticket carp runs
- Essential Knowledge examines nets
- Winter warmers from Korda
- Kit you need to tackle pools carp in the next few weeks
- Match results and pictures – plus the nation’s hardcore match stalwarts
Be sure to get this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine.
To subscribe and get more AM content visit www.anglersmail.co.uk