FISHING in out-of-bounds areas is explored in this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine, along with a close look at new rod licences – and much more!
The big value Angler’s Mail magazine is packed full of insightful angling exclusives – not a load of rehash!
Below are just a few highlights. Be sure to bag your copy today!
- · Massive river zander, chub and pike
- · Andy Little guests in our admired new Carp Crew section
- · The Specialists meets a home-made baits guru
- · On The Bank with waggler expert Jim Baxter
- · Steve Collett learns new barbel fishing tricks
- · Lure Attacks gets to grips with plugs
- · John Bailey has an extra large challenge!
- · Venue Expert explains a river that’s reborn
- · Match Squad with Darren Cox and Lee Kerry
- · Match News reveals full 2016 river festivals checklist
- · New Gear includes a special look at Shimano & Dynamite
PLUS LOTS MORE ONLY IN AM MAGAZINE!
Great Catches, Memory Lane, New Gear, Angling Answers, Secret Lives, Your Letters, The Informant…
AND the Mail’s brilliant big Where To Fish guide for the week ahead, compiled by regional respected experts.
Be sure to get this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine in good newsagents and supermarkets – and also via subscription at www.anglersmail.co.uk