A.C.A Masters Teams of 6 Today

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing A.C.A Masters Teams of 6 Today

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author

Well done Totalfishing today great result in some top company…

We came second behind a very good Marukyu team and only 1 point separated us…

Well done Aaron morton,Jarrad smith and Carl Henrick on section wins,kev sims,jim chessman and mike burrows for a Total of 25 points..

We beat and battered 2 teams from another well known forum but they remain anonymous (they came last and last but one)

Unlucky colin lol

Ps big thanks to John odriscoll(Redarmy) for entering Totalfishing but the team selection was all down to me lol

Well done Kev great result for TF and to finish one point behind team maruku and lets face it maruku did a lot of testing of their products at the glebe makes you the clear winners in my book

TF_carpcruncher
      Participant

Welldone Kevinder!! Top bombing from all the team mate!!

TF_geepster
      Participant

Posting from overseas well done fellas and thank you for representing total-fishing….

An excellent result Kev, but, where were Andy Williams, Darren Wright, Terry Shaw and Andy Boffin, because apart from Jarrad and yourself they were the other top 6 finishers at the Glebe Festival and that’s always been the selection criteria ?

@steve r wrote:

An excellent result Kev, but, where were Andy Williams, Darren Wright, Terry Shaw and Andy Boffin, because apart from Jarrad and yourself they were the other top 6 finishers at the Glebe Festival and that’s always been the selection criteria ?

Andy Williams marukyu and Andy Boffin marukyu.
      Team was entered by John odriscoll of his own back and he asked me to get a few anglers..

TF_bigoldbigbutt
      Participant

So basically a team of ringers then?

@kev34 wrote:

@steve r wrote:

Andy Williams marukyu and Andy Boffin marukyu.
      Team was entered by John odriscoll of his own back and he asked me to get a few anglers..

So it’s well done Mr O’Dribble and yourself for keeping the TF flag flying then ?

@bigoldbigbutt wrote:

So basically a team of ringers then?

5 Totalfishing members not ringers no.

TF_bigoldbigbutt
      Participant

Would it be fair to say they are Glebe regulars?

@bigoldbigbutt wrote:

Four are yes, and five of them fished the annual Tf festival…

Do you have a problem with this?

To be fair we didn’t have to call it Totalfishing as no funding is given to help the team unlike other forum teams, John just used the name.

Same old thing someone goes out there way to organise a team and all some people can do is have a Dig!

TF_carpcruncher
      Participant

@kev34 wrote:

@bigoldbigbutt wrote:

To be fair we didn’t have to call it Totalfishing as no funding is given to help the team unlike other forum teams, John just used the name.

Same old thing someone goes out there way to organise a team and all some people can do is have a Dig!

Ignore em Kev.. Top Effort for all involved!!

TF_geepster
      Participant

Try to have a thicker skin Kev.
      In this sport if you organise anything you get shot down even if it’s for a very good cause. Usually by people who never have, and never will organise anything.
      Cheap shots are just that.
      Well done to all of you.
      Tough company.
      And to be honest if you want to do well there you have to fish a team who know the venue – that’s pretty much the case everywhere.

Well done kev , and the rest of the total fishing team – top result , to be beaten by team marukyu is no disgrace

you must have beaten some top class teams to come second 🙂

TF_ally
      Participant

Congratulations to all involved, by the sound of it if you hadnt bothered no one would have

Well done Kev you did good mate and was very close between us in the end ,good day too !!! There is plenty of room for more teams next year if the doubters wish to enter a team next year.

top result for you kev well done ,i take it you checked the points 😉 😀 😀
      how many teams fished it this year

TF_carloshenrick
      Participant

@kev34 wrote:

@bigoldbigbutt wrote:

I love how people can still moan about people doing well. Yes, a few of us fish the glebe but 1 section win was 1lb short of winning the aca masters, another was of pretty fish pool which hardly gets match fished and also was only just short of winning the individual 1st prize and my section win was off big lake which I have seen once before and I had the only weight over 100lb on the lake. And to lose out to a consistent marukyu team by 1 point is bloody good in my opinion. Thanks for sorting it out Kev. Had a good day

Cheers for positive feedback fellas but I only sorted a few anglers out…

John odriscoll who was on holiday deserves more thanks as it was his idea.

Roll on next year maybe we could put two teams in.

@kev34 wrote:

@bigoldbigbutt wrote:

same old same old kev ,your team performance to come 2nd to a team that lives breaths and have nose bleeds if they go 20 miles away from the venue is brilliant 😉 😉 take no notice

@kev34 wrote:

Cheers for positive feedback fellas but I only sorted a few anglers out…

John odriscoll who was on holiday deserves more thanks as it was his idea.

Roll on next year maybe we could put two teams in.

Kev, I hope you didn’t think I was having a go ? As I said well done to you and O’Dribble for sorting it out but Geeps needs to sort himself out on this as the TF Festival top 6 has always been the TF team but there’s certainly no harm in having a second team as well.
      I know Geeps is/has been busy and it sounds like it wouldn’t have happened at all if John hadn’t entered a team but Geeps knows he only needs to ask if he wants things like that sorted out instead of someone doing it off their own back like John had to !

well done kev and the boys to finish 2nd in that sort of company is a great effort.

maybe we could put a team in ourselves we could fish under the G.G.T banner 😮 😮
      I am sure we could get glebe 1 out of team fishing retirement. 😀 😀 :rolleyes:

kerryd 😎

Anonymous

Shame on you John for not asking me to fish! A very good result from the lads who fished it from this site in quite strong company. Hope T/F can put a few teams in this competition next year. You can put my name down for it now if you want.

Any idea what happend to the intersite matches? Usually threads about these but nt seen any this year. In particular the Northen intersite match. I know there was some issues last year with ringers in some teams but would have thought that things would have been resolved and this years match organised by now.

TF_geepster
      Participant
Viewing 23 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.