Wanted

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted Wanted

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  TF_RobB 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Has anyone got either a G995 or super legion they are selling? Or know of someone who has one for sale?

Money waiting for the right pole.

I might be persueded to sell mine, where are you based?

I’m in sunny dorset.

Well i am in not so sunny Cheshire so how do we overcome that?

blunthook what do you want for your 995? I take it you have a 995 and not SL? Mail me if you will with a price?

TF_chavey
    Participant

Nick I have a 995 that you could have, £1000 and its yours Rich

Zammo1001 in all fairness i will give ndm3108 first refusal as i answered his request and not the other way round. If we cannot sort it i will get in touch with you and see if we can sort something out.And yes it is a 995 but i also have a carp match that has only been used once.

Fair enough i understand

to both nick and blunty im going to the weaver match week thursday if thats any help

herbie, if you’re going to the match I’m running it’s on the Fri 28th, bluntys down for that as well. (depending on the size of his bottle)

mail sent blunty.

poolfodder you have made my day i can now go to linholme on the 27th. bloody hell id better get the wife a realy good pressy over £ 5

Steve i can no longer do the Weaver match due to having to take the wife to the hospital.
    I will still donate a bottle and give a hand with the weigh in as i will be back by then.~clap

Bloody hell Blunty take her out for a meal you tight git!

Hope things go well mate.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.