On sale now (cover-dated September 21) the Mail is priced just £1.80 and comes with one of three colours of these handy bowls taped to the cover.
These bowls fold flat, and are spot-on for pellets (dampened or dry), small quantities of groundbait, or other feeds.
Highlights of another brilliant Angler’s Mail issue include:
• Shimano’s sensational new Baitrunner plus other carp and match products for 2011
• Shakespeare’s superb new Mach rods (for more see the video on this website)
• JRC’s innovative bivvies and exciting rods, plus Abu and Mitchell’s reels.
• Barbel specialist store and best barbel baits spotlighted
• Britain’s first 6 lb perch passes test
• Famous magazine goes under
• British Carp Champs Final and World Carp Classic coverage
• Fantastic interview with former match World Champion Dave Thomas
• PVA basics, stalking tactics and live snag fishing
For more visit www.anglersmail.co.uk