STARLETS VETS (MOLANDS/LITTLE GEARYS)
1. John Smith (Packington) 75 -13 Peg 43 MOLANDS
Carp & F1s on Maggot Feeder
2. Eddie Keene (COVPAC) 51 – 8
3. Ray Durant (Ridgemere AC) 40 – 8
4. Terry Gibbons (Packington) 35 – 6
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN – ROVER
1. Lee Heaven (Greyhound AC) 65 -14 Peg 15 LITTLE GEARYS
F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. Pete Heaven (Greyhound AC) 51 – 0
2. Mark Sumners (Beaufort AC) 51 – 0
4. Jon Newton (Smithys ) 46 -10
PACKINGTON VETS (LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Eddie Keene (COVPAC) 54 – 6 Peg 13
F1s on Maggot Feeder
2. Steve Stokes (Packington) 47 – 4
3. Mick White (Packington) 44 -13
4. Graham Swift (Packington) 43 – 6
SATURDAY OPEN – ROVER
1. Neville Groves (Packington) 63 -10 Peg 6 ANNIVERSARIES
F1s & Carp on Pole & Pellet
2. Dave Elliott (Packington) 39- 12
3. Burt McGann (Packington) 36 – 8
4. Jon Newton (Smithys) 36 – 2
RIDGEMERE AC (LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Ray Durant 65 -11 Peg 25
F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. Alan Ainsworth 50 -10
3. Mark Sumners 33 – 6
4. Mark Stibbs 31 – 0
SUNDAY OPEN (GEARYS)
1. Jon Newton (Smithys) 41 -15 Peg 12
Carp & Skimmers on Pole & Maggot
2. Pete Heaven (Greyhound AC) 33 – 4
3. Dave Elliott (Packington) 27 – 0
4. Mark Sidwells (DS Pole Floats) 21 -14
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE SILVERS LEAGUE – 3rd ROUND
1. Mick Wheatley (Drennan) 9 – 2 Peg 56
Skimmers on Pole & Maggot
2. Dan Wooding (Solihull Angling) 8 – 8
3. Ray Durant (Ridgemere AC) 7 – 1
4. Alan Dolby (Lanes Bait) 7 – 0
1. Mick Wheatley (Drennan) 3 Points
2. Kevin Folwell (Drennan) 5 Points
3. Dave Armstrong (Packington) 6 Points
4. Ron Savage (Lanes Bait) 6 Points
MOLANDS Nets to 75lb of carp and F1s this week but the fishing has turned very patchy with the water clearing and temperatures dropping. Maggot feeder is still the top tactic but pole with maggot or expander pellet is also proving a few fish.
GEARYS The high bank from pegs 7 – 13 and 16 – 20 have been the best areas producing carp to double figures and skimmers to 3lb. Pole fished pellet or maggot is working best but punched bread on the bomb is also working.
LITTLE GEARYS The pick of the pools last week with decent catches being caught all around and nets to 70lb were had. Maggot feeder for the F1s and bread on the bomb or wafter is accounting for carp to over 10lb.
ANNIVERSARIES The top end on pegs 2 – 6 and 21 – 23 have been in decent form where carp and F1s to 3lb have been showing well. Pole fished pellet, maggot, punched bread has been the best tactic with a small maggot or pellet feeder also worth a try.
SIBLINGS A Really tough this week with the water going very clear, so long pole with bread, corn or pellet dobbed across to the island has been the best tactic. The F1s are feeding down the middle in the last couple hours of the day and pellet or maggot is catching them then.
SIBLINGS B Same as Siblings A, the water has gone clear and the fishing was hard but nets to around 40lb have been caught on long pole with pellet or maggot.
WILLOW One of the few pools that actually improved this week with catches of F1s and carp to 40lb being caught on waggler/feeder to the island or long pole and pellet.
FORTHCOMING OPEN MATCHES
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN – ROVER MATCH ON ALL POOLS.
Draw 9.30am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm.
SATURDAY 23rd NOVEMBER – OPEN – ROVER ON ALL POOLS
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm.
SUNDAY 24th NOVEMBER – WINTER LEAGUE
OPENING AND CLOSING
FROM MONDAY 28th OCTOBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND
CLOSE AT 5pm. WINTER PRICES ARE £6.00 FULL AND £5.00 CONCESSIONARY.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
THE CHRISTMAS MATCH IS ON ALL OF THE POOLS ON SUNDAY 15th DECEMBER.
TICKETS ARE £10.00 WITH AN OPTIONAL £10.00 SUPERPOOL. PRIZES FOR EVERYONE TAKING PART. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE LODGE.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).