STARLETS VETS CADENCE FISHING UK – WINTER LEAGUE
(LITTLE GEARYS,WILLOW ,SIBLINGS)
1.Bob Calcott (Packington ) 42 -11 Peg 9 SIBS B
Carp & F1s on Pole & Bread
2. Phil Hull (Ridgemere AC) 37 – 14
3. Ray Quiney(Packington) 35 -14
4. Dave Atkins (Packington) 31 – 7
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE – OPEN (ROVER MATCH)
1. Carl Hopps (Smithys Angling) 79 – 11 Peg 2 REEDY BAY
Carp And F1s on Pole And Pellet
2. John Burchell (Packington) 65 – 12
3. Dan Tresigne (Smithys) 64 -14
4. Dave Elliot (Packington) 48 -13
PACKINGTON VETS (MOLANDS)
1. Mal Cooper (Packington) 37 – 2 Peg 6 ANNIVERSARIES
F1s on Pellet Feeder
2. Bob Calcott (Packington) 35 -14
3. Allan Ellison (Tusses) 27 – 6
4. Eddie Keene (COVPAC) 25-14
SATURDAY OPEN (ROVER MATCH)
1. Lee Richards (Packington) 31 -14 Peg 3 ALDER
F1s & Carp on Pole & Maggot
2. Ray Durant (Ridgemere AC) 26 – 9
3. Paul Mortimer (Smithys) 19 – 7
SUNDAY OPEN (LITTLE GEARYS)
1.Keith Deaner (Smithys) 24 -6 Peg 29
F1s on Pole and Maggot
2. Neville Groves (Fosters) 17 -10
3. Paul Hunter (Packington) 10 -13
4. Shane Whittaker (Middy/BagEm ) 10 -8
SOLIHULL ANGLING SILVERS MATCH
1. John Adamson (Packington) 18 – 9 Peg 12
Skimmers on Pole And Dead Reds
2. Dave Smith (Solihull Angling) 15 – 12
3. Dave Armstrong (Warwick) 13 – 15
4. Jon Newton(Smithys) 13 -10
MOLANDS The colder weather has slowed sport down with catches to around 40lb best this week.Surprisingly its mainly carp that are making up the better catches with pellet feeder and bomb and bread the top tactics with fish to 15lb caught. F1s to 6lb also showing to pole fished expander or a hard banded pellet. Best areas have been pegs 10 – 15, 21 – 29, 43 – 45 and
52 – 60.
GEARYS Its been a lot tougher on Gearys but fish to 15lb+ are still coming to hybrid feeder with wafter or bomb and bread. Some decent nets of skimmers are coming to pole fished expander pellet or maggot over ground bait with the high bank the best area for these.
LITTLE GEARYS Like all of the pools ,Little gearys has been affected by the much colder conditions and nets to around 40lb have been best this week.Pellet feeder, bomb with bread and pole fished pellet have been the more successful tactics and pegs 9-15 and 25-29 the pick of the pegs
GRATUITIES Carp to around 8lb are being caught on waggler/bomb and bread up to the island. Lots of skimmers are being caught from all pegs with pole fished expander pellet, caster or maggot working.
SIBLINGS A Fished okay through the week when nets to 65lb were caught but turned much harder at the weekend. Plenty of F1s being caught down the middle on pellet and maggot and the bigger carp are coming to bread dobbed across to the island.
SIBLINGS B It has been mainly F1s being caught using expander pellet, maggot or bread fished across to the far bank or down the middle with nets to 40lb.
ANNIVERSARIES The fish are in the main bowl with pegs 6, 16, 17, 19, 21 and 23 all catching at the moment with peg 6 an out and out flyer.
WILLOW A small pellet or method feeder fished across to the island is the best tactic. Waggler with maggot and bread has also been catching F1s and small carp.
FORTHCOMING OPEN MATCHES
WEDNESDAY -SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE – OPEN – ROVER ON ALL POOLS
DRAW 9.30am, FISH 10.30am to 3.30pm.
SATURDAY 26th JANUARY – OPEN – ROVER ON ALL POOLS
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
SUNDAY 27th JANUARY – WINTER LEAGUE – LITTLE GEARYS,GEARYS ,MOLANDS,SIBLINGS
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
OPENING AND CLOSING
FROM 29th OCTOBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND CLOSE AT 5pm.
WINTER PRICES – £6.00 DAY AND £5.00 CONCESSION
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
MATCH BOOKINGS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN FOR 2019.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).