STARLETS VETS (SIBLINGS/ANNIVERSARIES)
1. Bob Calcott (Packington) 55 – 6 Peg 21 ANNIVERSARIES
F1s on Pole & Paste
2. Mick Martin (Attleborough AC) 55 – 5
3. Derek Hartshorn (Swann Baits) 54 -11
4. Kevin Folwell (Drennan) 46 -11
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE WEDNESDAY OPEN
1. Lee Richards (Packington) 109 – 1 Peg 41
Carp & F1s on Pole & Pellet
2. Chris Horsley (Burt Baits) 106 -10
3. Roy Beasley (Packington) 94 – 8
4. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 94 – 7
(LITTLE GEARYS/WILLOW/SIBLINGS B)
1. Derek Hartshorn (Swann Baits) 101 – 5 Peg 27 LITTLE GEARYS
F1s on Pole & Paste
2. Mick White (Packington) 84 – 7
3. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 65 – 9
4. Paul Alder (Solihull Angling) 53 -11
SATURDAY OPEN (GEARYS)
1. Carl Barnfield (Packington) 73 -10 Peg 16
Carp on Pole & Pellet
2. Kevin Verdy (Packington) 66 – 9
3. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 65 -12
SUNDAY OPEN (MOLANDS)
1. Chris Horsely (Burt Baits) 86 – 4 Peg 46
F1s on Pellet Feeder/Pole & Paste
2. Dave Chapman (Warwick) 64 -10
3. Jake Newton (Smithys) 56 – 9
4. John Berry (Warwick) 55 – 4
MOLANDS An improvement this week on Molands with matches weighing in at over 100lb and pleasure anglers also enjoying good action. Carp to 20lb, F1s to 7lb and tench to 6lb have featured in catches. Bomb with pellet or boilies fished across to the island or pole with meat or pellet have been the best tactics.
GEARYS Still fishing a little hard in the matches with pleasure anglers enjoying the best of the sport, particularly those fishing on the top with dog biscuit. Carp to over 20lb have featured in catches of up to 15 fish from off the top. In the matches, pellet feeder or bomb and pellet have been the best tactics.
LITTLE GEARYS Very good sport this week with all of the pool providing plenty of F1s and carp in catches to over 100lb. Pole fished paste has been the top tactic but meat or corn also scoring well.
ANNIVERSARIES Some decent sized carp have been caught this week with fish to over 15lb coming to surface baits or a method feeder fished across to the far bank, particularly at the top end. There have been plenty of F1s coming to maggot or pellet from all around the pool.
WILLOW Good nets of F1s and carp are coming to pole fished pellet shallow and on the deck. In the evenings, fishing down the margins with corn or paste has produced the bigger carp with fish to 17lb in nets to 100lb+.
GRATUTIES Nice fishing this week with plenty of carp, crucians, skimmers and decent roach being caught. Float fished caster or corn has worked well fished over ground bait or micro pellets.
SIBLINGS A Still fishing very patchy with nets to around 60lb best made up mainly of carp and F1s. Shallow tactics have been best with maggot or pellet. Later in the day, fishing up to the next platform with corn or meat has worked well.
SIBLINGS B There most consistent of the Siblings pools with F1s showing on all pegs. Maggot, paste or pellet fished on the deck or shallow has been the best approach.
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE – MOLANDS
DRAW 1pm, FISH 2.15pm to 7.15pm.
SATURDAY 20th JUNE – OPEN – GEARYS – DRAW 9am, fish 11am to 4pm.
SUNDAY 21st JUNE – OPEN – GEARYS – DRAW 9am, 10.30am to 3.30pm.PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE FISHERY IF SHOWING ANY SYMPTONS OF CORONAVIRUS.
THE FISHERY OPENS AT 7am AND CLOSES AT 9.30pm.
DAY TICKETS £9.50 AND CONCESSION £7.50 WITH OTHER PART DAY TICKETS AVAILABLE.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).