STARLETS VETS CADENCE FISHING UK WINTER LEAGUE
1. Roy Beasley (Packington) 41 -11 Peg 13 LITTLE GEARYS
F1s and Caro on Bomb &bread
2. Dave Atkins (Packington) 33 – 7
3. Kevin Perry (Millpool AC) 31 – 0
4. Dave Longford (Ridgemere Blacks) 23 -12
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN – ROVER
1. Shaun Little (Matrix) 77 – 14 Peg 9 LITTLE GEARYS
F1s on Pole & Pellet/Bomb&bread
2. Daniel Wooding (Solihull Angling) 51 -10
3. John Burchell (Packington) 41 – 12
4. Lee Richards(Packington) 39 – 12
PACKINGTON VETS (MOLANDS)
1. John Smith (Packington) 84 – 8 Peg 44
F1s on Maggot Feeder
2. Keith Deaner (Smithys) 53 – 8
3. Roy Beasley (Packington) 46 – 5
4. Ray Quiney (Packington) 37 -11
SATURDAY OPEN – ROVER
1. Max Higgot (Burt Baits) 59 – 4 Peg 44 MOLANDS
F1s and Carp on Bomb&Bread
2. Daneil Tresigne (Smithys) 41 – 2
3. Dave Allsop (Tornadoes) 38 – 5
4. Shaun Little (Matrix) 36 – 0
PACKINGTON SOMERS WINTER LEAGUE ROUND 7
1. Jack Shirley (Solihull Angling) 91 – 8 Peg 45
F1s on Pole & Bread
2. Dave Elliot (Packington) 65 – 14
3.. Lee Richards (Packington) 65 – 11
4. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 37 -12
5. James Morris (Moseley AC) 36 -11
6. Keith Vaughan (Moseley AC) 35 – 4
1.Lee Richards (Packington) 12pts 460 – 12
2.Jack Shirley (Solihull Angling) 17pts 331 – 14
3.Chris Horsley (Burt Baits) 21pts 245 – 11
4.Jon Arthur (Matrix) 23pts 269 – 14
5,Shane Whittaker 24pts 222 – 13
MOLANDS Fished well in areas with nets to 90lb including carp to double figures and f1s to 7lb.Bomb/bread,waggler with pellet ,maggot feeder and pole and maggot have all accounted for good nets this week.Most consistent pegs have been 8,12,15,27,29 and 43-52
GEARYS A tough week on big Gearys with only a few carp showing to bomb and bread with fish to 15lb coming to this.Skimmer nets to 15lb from off the high bank on pole with pinkies,maggot,or worm fished over groundbait.
LITTLE GEARYS Carp to 12lb and F1s to 4lb have made up the better catches with maggot feeder, pole with maggot/pellet and dobbing bread around the peg the best tactics.7-13,21 and 26-30 have been the better areas this week
ANNIVERSARIES Fish are being caught all around the pool and catches of F1s to 50lb were caught last week. Pellet/maggot feeder fished into the upper water or pole fished maggot over expander pellet have worked best.
GRATUITIES The carp have been shoaled up between pegs 8 and9 and anglers have caught some nice nets on waggler with punched bread on these pegs.Plenty of silvers coming to pole fished maggot ,pinkie and caster
SIBLINGS A The best pegs have been 1 – 5 and 17 – 21 with carp, F1s and ide showing well on these pegs in catches to around 40lb. Pole fished bread dobbed along the island and expander pellet down the middle have been the best tactics.
SIBLINGS B Much better this week with catches to 65lb and F1s showing on all pegs. Pole fished maggot/caster/pellet fished at around 13 metres has been best but feeding maggots by hand at five metres has also worked well.
WILLOW A little bit harder than last week but pleasure anglers reported nets of carp and f1s to around 40lb.Pole fished hard pellet or bomb/waggler with bread were the best tactics.
FORTHCOMING OPEN MATCHES
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN – ROVER MATCH ON ALL POOLS.
Draw 9.30am, fish 10.45am to 3.45pm.
SATURDAY 25th JANUARY – OPEN – ROVER ON ALL POOLS.
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm.
SUNDAY 26th JANUARY – OPEN – MOLANDS
Draw 9am fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
OPENING AND CLOSING
FROM MONDAY 28th OCTOBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND
CLOSE AT 5pm. WINTER PRICES ARE £6.00 FULL AND £5.00 CONCESSIONARY.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).