STARLETS VETS (MOLANDS/LITTLE GEARYS/SIBLINGS B)
1. Dave Elliott (Packington) 87 – 6 Peg 7 LITTLE GEARYS
Carp & F1s on Pole & Caster
2. Terry Gibbons (Packington) 67 – 6
3. Mick Jones (H of E) 32 – 3
4. Ray Hassan (Packington) 31 – 9
SOLIHULL ANGLING (MOLANDS)
1. Ian Keywood (Solihull Angling) 75 -14 Peg 56
F1s on Maggot Feeder
2. John Burchell (Packington) 54 -12
3. Dave Elliott (Packington) 50 -13
4. Des Jarvis (Solihull Angling) 50 – 3
PACKINGTON VETS (ANNIVERSARIES/SIBLINGS/WILLOW)
1. Ron Savage (Lanes Bait) 46 – 5 Peg 7 SIBLINGS B
F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. Eddie Keene (Covpak) 36 – 6
3. Bob Gould (Packington) 29 – 2
4. Bob Calcott (Packington) 28 -10
SATURDAY OPEN (GEARYS)
1. David Haynes (Match Fishing Mag.) 22 – 5 Peg 9
Carp on Bomb & Pellet
2. Paul Alder (Solihull Angling) 20 – 9
3. Mark Sidwells (Packington) 20 – 6
4. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 14 -12
RIDGEMERE AC (MOLANDS)
1. Aubrey Lovell 33 – 9 Peg 43
Carp & F1s on Pellet Feeder
2. Alan Tierney 22 – 7
3. Mark Davies 13 – 9
SUNDAY OPEN (LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Lee Heaven (Greyhound AC) 71 -10 Peg 7
F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. Pete Murray (Packington) 33 – 9
3. John Adamson (Packington) 19 -11
4. Steve Allen (Tornadoes) 19 -11
SOLIHULL ANGLING SILVERS LEAGUE
1. Ollie Corbett (Kings Heath Tackle) 9 – 9
Skimmers on Pole & Maggot
2. Derek Hartshorn (Swann Baits) 8 – 0
3. Ron Savage (Lanes Bait) 7 -12
3. Trevor Hougham (Solihull Angling) 7 – 9
MOLANDS A sharp drop in temperatures saw the fishing go much more difficult towards the weekend but fish were still being caught all over the pool. Nets to over 70lb were recorded early in the week with the maggot feeder and long pole with maggot accounting for the better catches. A small pellet feeder fished to the island has also been working.
GEARYS Gearys went really difficult with the colder weather switching the carp off. Fish to double figures were caught but it was the odd fish rather than any large numbers. Bomb and pellet, waggler and pellet and a method feeder all caught a few this week. Skimmers have been showing with nets to around 20lb coming from pegs 7 – 12 and 36 – 41.
LITTLE GEARYS Like all the pools the fishing has been a little hard with the frosts affecting sport. Pegs 7 – 11 have been the most consistent and nets to over 70lb have been caught around these. Long pole with maggot or pellet and down the margins with caster has been the best approach.
SIBLINGS A Nets to around 40lb best this week with carp and F1s providing the main action. Long pole with pellet, corn or dabbed bread have worked best.
SIBLINGS B A bit more consistent this week with nets to nearly 50lb. Pellet or maggot fished over micros is working best.
ANNIVERSARIES Good nets of F1s being caught from most areas with pellet, maggot or corn catching fish to 3lb.
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING OPEN
MOLANDS OR LITTLE GEARYS.
DRAW 9.30am, FISH 10.30am to 3.30pm.
SATURDAY 3rd NOVEMBER – OPEN MATCH – MOLANDS
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
SUNDAY 4th NOVEMBER – WINTER LEAGUE
DAY TICKET OFFER
TO CLAIM A 50% DISCOUNT OFF A DAY TICKET PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR A VOUCHER.
OPENING AND CLOSING
FROM 29th OCTOBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND CLOSE AT 5pm.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
MATCH BOOKINGS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN FOR 2019.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).