STARLETS VETS (LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Bob Calcott (Packington) 111 -12 Peg 9
F1s on Pole and Paste
2. Ray Quiney (Packington) 48 – 8
3. John Batey (Packington) 45- 9
4. Mick Gibbs (Chiltern Bait) 29 -12
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN
1. John burchell (Packington) 111 – 4 Peg 41
F1s on Pole& pellet
2. Shane Whittaker (middy-bagum baits) 109 -12
3. Mark summers (beaufort angling club) 97 – 0
4. derek hartshorn (swann baits) 91 – 2
1. Keith Webb 44-0
2. Ray Taylor 39-4
3. Colin Wilkes 37-4
PACKINGTON VETS (MOLANDS)
1.Ray Quiney (Packington) 55 -5 Peg 46
F1’s on pole and corn
2. Dave Duggan (Dams & Locks) 46 – 3
3. Eddy Keene (CovPAC) 42 -14
GEARYS 2 DAYER(DAY ONE)
1. Neil Russell (Packington) 136-0 Peg 11
Carp on method feeder
2. Lee Richards (Packington) 121-5
3. John Burchell (Packington) 118-7
4. Dave Elliot (Packington) 116-10
GEARYS 2 DAYER(DAY TWO)
1. Pete Caton (Drennan) 128-10 peg 7
Carp on pole and corn
2. Lee Davis (Ridgemere) 123-0
3. Dave Elliot ( Packington) 84-10
4. Neil Russell (Packington) 76-6
GEARYS 2 Dayer (Over all positions)
1. Neil Russell (Packington) 212-6
2. Pete Caton (Drennan) 209-14
3. Dave Elliot (Packington) 200-14
4. John Burchell (Packington) 185-8
SATURDAY OPEN (GEARYS)
1. Paul Alder (SAC) 90 – 14 Peg 31
2. Derek hartshorn (SWANN Baits ) 62 – 5
3. John Mills (Ridgemere) 58 – 12
4. Ian keywood (SAC) 46 -14
SUNDAY OPEN (SIBLINGS A & B)
1. Pete Murray (Packington) 97- 9 Peg 9 SIBLINGS B
Carp & F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. Aidan Mansfield (MAP) 64-14
3. Bob Calcott (Packington) 61- 12
4. Mark Sidwells (Packington) 57 -11
SOLIHULL AC SUMMER LEAGUE (MOLANDS)
1. Keiyh Wooding 134 – 8 Peg 41
Carp & F1s on Pellet feeder & Pellet
2. Dan Wooding 98 -14
3. Jack Shirley 97- 9
4. Steve Bellion 93-
MOLANDS In good form this week with F1’s and carp feeding well. Short pole and pellet are working best for F1’s with nets with over 100lbs coming to this, bomb and pellet or method feeder accounting for carp the best areas have been pegs: 2-10, 23-29, 41-46 and 56-60
GEARYS Much better this week with plenty of 100lbs+ catches coming to bomb & pellet, corn or pellet at 5 meters on the pole or dead red maggots down the edge over ground bait have been the best baits ands tactics this week. Carp to 20lbs have been weighed in matches and pleasure anglers have reported catching plenty of fish from 10lbs – 20lbs. Good skimmer fishing have also been had along the high bank with corn, pellet and chopped worm and caster.
LITTLE GEARYS A mixed week on Little Geary’s with nets to 100lb caught one day and then difficult the next. Pole fished paste, pellet or meat have all worked for F1’s from 2lb-4lb the better sized carp are coming to waggler and pellet fished to the island or a pellet method/feeder. Best pegs have been on the far side from 7-13.
SIBLINGS A A quiet week on SIBS A with pleasure anglers reporting nets to50lbs made of carp, F1’s & ide. Pellet fished short at 5 meters is the best tactic but long pole with corn or punched bread is also catching a few. Best pegs have been 2-5 & 17-21
SIBLINGS B Still in good form with lots of F1’s in the 1-2lbs bracket being caught. Feeding heavy with maggot or pellet at around 5 meters and fishing pellet or corn over the top is working very well. A small pellet feeder is also catching on some of the wider pegs.
GRATUITIES good nets of skimmers and crucians are being caught on caster or maggot on the pole down the middle of the pool.The carp are showing best either end of the pool coming to corn or big pellet fished over micros.
ANNIVERSARIES . Lots of F1s are being caught all around the pool with float fished corn or pellet fishing over micros working best. carp have been caught at the top end on pegs 1-6 with fish to double figures coming to corn ,pellet or worm .
FORTHCOMING OPEN MATCHES
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE – OPEN – MOLANDS
Draw 12.00pm, Fish 1pm to 6pm.
SATURDAY 5th OCTOBER – OPEN – GEARYS
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 4.30pm
SUNDAY 6th OCTOBER – OPEN – MOLANDS
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
OPENING AND CLOSING
FROM 1st MARCH THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7am AND CLOSE AT DUSK (7pm).
PRICES – £9.00 DAY/£7.00 CONCESSION AND PART DAY TICKETS AVAILABLE.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).