SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE (GEARYS)
1. John Burchell (Packington) 70 -4 Peg 16 GEARYS
Carp on waggler and pellet
2. Steve Bellion (mosella) 60 -6
3. Dave Elliot (Solihull Angling) 41 -10
4. Nick Jukes (Smithys Angling) 40 -15
PACKINGTON VETS (MOLANDS)
1. Andy Saunders (Packington vets) 25 – 13 Peg 58
F1s on pellet feeder
2. Bob Gould (Packington) 20 -8
3. Steve Stokes (Packington Vets) 14 -9
4. Ron Savage (Lanes Bait) 9 -4
SATURDAY OPEN (ROVER MATCH)
1. Lee Richards (Packington) 70 – 8 Peg 6 ANNIES
F1s & Skimmers on Pole & Pellet
2. Pete Heaven (Greyhound AC) 34 -4
3. Dean Weston (Greyhound AC) 33 -8
4. John Adamson (Packington) 31 -8
FRENZEE/SPOTTED FIN WINTER LEAGUE ROUND 6
(GEARYS,SIBS,MOLANDS AND LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 91 -13 peg 10 MOLANDS
Carp and F1s on Method/waggler
2. Keith Wooding (Solihull Angling) 66 -15
3. James Evans (Solihull Angling) 62 -0
4. Lee Richards (Packington) 61 -0
5. Mark Haycock (Tusses) 60 -0
1. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 12pts 307 -9
2. John Burchell (Packington) 13pts 199 -10
3. Daniel Lewis (Packington) 20pts 226-12
4. Jon Newton (Smithys) 20pts 142-6
5. Dan Tresigne (Smithys) 21pts 188 -10
MOLANDS Molands has improved with the mild weather and catches to 90lb have been caught in matches.F1s to 6lb have featured in catches this week along with carp to 12lb and plenty of roach and skimmers. The top tactics have been to fish long pole with expander or hard pellets, maggot feeder down the middle and pellet feeder tight to the island. Best areas have been pegs 10-15,23-29 and 43-48
GEARYS Still fishing very well. Mixed nets of small carp and skimmers are coming to pole fished maggot or expander pellet. Bigger carp are coming to the hybrid feeder with wafter or dead maggot ,waggler with 6mm pellet and carp to 17lb+ have fallen to these.
LITTLE GEARYS Its been more consistent with nets to around 50lb and good back up catches from around the pool,with mainly f1s to 4lb being caught on maggot feeder and pole with pellet or maggot. Best areas have been from 9 – 15 and 25 – 29.
GRATUITIES Carp to double figures were being caught on bomb and bread and/or pellet fished on the waggler tight up to the island. Lots of skimmers are being caught all round on maggot or pellet on the pole.
SIBLINGS A Much better this week with decent sport by dobbing bread or pellet across for carp and F1s or fishing down the track with pellet or maggot for mixed nets..
SIBLINGS B The water is very clear at the moment and the fishing has been hard but nets were around 25lb, mainly F1s coming to pellet fished down the track. Dobbing bread across has caught a few carp around the 8lb mark.
ANNIVERSARIES Pegs 2 – 6 and 17, 19 and 23 have been the pick of the pegs with F1s and carp showing on these and nets to 70lb have been caught this week. Pellet or maggot on the pole is the top tactic.
FORTHCOMING OPEN MATCHES
WEDNESDAY -SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE – OPEN – ROVER ON ALL POOLS
DRAW 9.30am, FISH 10.30am to 3.30pm.
SATURDAY 5th JANUARY – ROVER ON ALL POOLS(Except willow/little gearys)
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
SUNDAY 6th JANUARY – SOLIHULL ANGLING CHRISTMAS MATCH – GEARYS/LITTLE GEARYS/SIBS/MOLANDS
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
DAY TICKET OFFER
TO CLAIM A 50% DISCOUNT OFF A DAY TICKET PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com FOR A VOUCHER.
OPENING AND CLOSING
FROM 29th OCTOBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND CLOSE AT 5pm.
WINTER PRICES – £6.00 DAY AND £5.00 CONCESSION
WE ARE CLOSED NEW YEARS DAY
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
MATCH BOOKINGS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN FOR 2019.
WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH AL OF OUR CUSTOMERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).