STARLETS VETS PAIRS MATCH (MOLANDS/LITTLE GEARYS/GEARYS)
1. Steve Stokes (Packington) 53-6 Peg 43 MOLANDS
Carp & F1s on Pole & maggot
2. Kevan Oneil (triumph ac) 47-9
3. Ron Savage (Lanes Bait) 43-14
4. Bob Calcott (Packington) 40-8
SOLIHULL ANGLING (MOLANDS)
1. Mark Sumners (Beaufort AC) 61-11 Peg 56
F1s on Pole/Maggot
2. Jack Shirley (S.A.C) 54 -12
3. Courtney Ray (Smithys AC) 38-12
4. Chris Newton (Smithys AC) 34-0
PACKINGTON VETS (GEARYS AND LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Ron Savage (Lanes Bait) 72-6 Peg 37 gearys
Carp and skimmers on Pole & Maggot
2. Steve Stokes(Packington) 50-1
3. Philip Barran (Packington) 41-12
4. Allan Dolby(Lanes Bait) 36-5
SATURDAY OPEN (MOLANDS)
1. Dan Wooding (SAC.) 45-4 Peg 46
F1s on pole and maggot
2. Ian Keywood (Solihull Angling) 36-5
3. John Adamson (Packington) 32-0
4. Steve Edwards (Packington) 27-13
FRENZEE/SPOTTED FIN WINTER LEAGUE RD2 (MOLANDS,LITTLE GEARYS,SIBS & GEARYS)
1. Dan Lewis (Packington) 69-2 Peg 21 little gearys
F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 62-13
3. Matt Brayfield (Packington) 60-0
4. John Burchell (Packington) 56-5
MOLANDS As the week got milder the fishing improved with good nets of f1s being caught from around the pool and some sizeable carp also showing.Pole and maggot or maggot feeder best for the f1s and bomb with 8mm pellet or boilies for the carp.
GEARYS Gearys has been in the best form for a while with good nets of carp and skimmers from all areas of the pool.The bigger carp are coming to bomb and pellet or method feeder ,with lots of smaller carp and skimmers being caught on pole and maggot or expander pellet.
LITTLE GEARYS Still a little patchy but nets to 70lb have been caught this week ,as with all of the f1 pools maggot is dominating either on the pole at 13metres or a maggot feeder.
SIBLINGS A Nets to around 55lb best this week with carp and F1s providing the main action. Long pole with pellet, corn or dabbed bread have worked best.
SIBLINGS B A bit more consistent this week with nets to over 50lb. Pellet or maggot fished over micros is working best.
ANNIVERSARIES Good nets of F1s being caught from most areas with pellet, maggot or corn catching fish to 3lb.
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING OPEN
MOLANDS OR LITTLE GEARYS.
DRAW 9.30am, FISH 10.30am to 3.30pm.
SATURDAY 10th NOVEMBER – OPEN MATCH – MOLANDS
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
SUNDAY 11th NOVEMBER – OPEN MATCH—WILLOW&SIBS
Draw 9am fish 10.30am to 3.30 pm
DAY TICKET OFFER
TO CLAIM A 50% DISCOUNT OFF A DAY TICKET PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com FOR A VOUCHER.
OPENING AND CLOSING
FROM 29th OCTOBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND CLOSE AT 5pm.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
MATCH BOOKINGS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN FOR 2019.
DAY £6 OAP £5
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).