Telephone: 01676 523833
FISHING AND MATCH REPORT – WEEK ENDING 2/12/18
STARLETS VETS CADENCE FISHING UK WINTER LEAGUE
(MOLANDS,LITTLE GEARYS,SIBS A)
1. Dave Elliot(Packington) 49-2 Peg 13 LITTLE GEARYS
F1s on Pole & Pellet
2. Dave Neal (Lanes BAIT) 42-6
3. Keith Manners (Packington) 38-2
4. Pat Clark (Limetree) 29-3
SOLIHULL ANGLING (ROVER MATCH)
1. DaN Tresigne (Smithys/WP floats) 52-0 Peg 19 GEARYS
Carp on pole and pellet
2. Lee Heaven (Solihull Angling) 47-6
3. Luke Simcox (Smithys) 33-10
4. Tony Taylor (Icebreakers) 33-8
PACKINGTON VETS (MOLANDS)
1. Dave Duggan (Dams And Locks) 37-8 Peg 43
F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. John Batey (Packington) 37-3
3. Dave Elliot (Packington) 35 -13
4. Dave Neal (Lanes Bait) 34-10
SATURDAY OPEN (ROVER MATCH)
1. Dan Tresigne (Smithys) 78-2 Peg 37 GEARYS
Carp and skimmers on Pole & pellet
2. Dace Elliot (Packington) 44-4
3. Burt McGann (Packington) 42-8
4. Lee Richards (Packington) 35-11
1. Carl Barnfield (Ridgemere AC) 69-9 Peg 16 GEARYS
2. Roy Beasley (Packington) 53-13
3. Phil Bird (Packington) 51-12
4. Duncan Clarke (Solihull Angling) 45-13
5. Des Jarvis (Solihull Angling) 45-6
6. Marc Drew (Packington) 35-0
MOLANDS A good frost early in the week upset the fishing and nets to around 40lb were best .Pole fished maggot or pinkies has been best with f!s and plenty of silver fish coming to this.Maggot feeder,pellet feeder and bomb with bread have also been catching a few too.
GEARYS The top pool at the moment with carp to double figures,Stockies to 4lb and skimmers to 3lb being caught from most of the pool.Method or hybrid feeder with wafters and pole fished hard pellets are the top tactics.
LITTLE GEARYS Nets to 50lb mainly f1s in the2-3lb range have been best this week.Long pole with expander pellet/maggot or maggot feeder have been the best approach.
SIBLINGS A Pegs 2 – 5 and 17 – 21 have been the most productive with carp, F1s and ide showing to pole fished bread dobbed across to the island or pellet/maggot fished down the middle.
SIBLINGS B The pegs at the end of the pool from 7 – 11 have still been the best with carp and F1s showing well around this area. Pellet or maggot fished across to the far bank has worked best.
ANNIVERSARIES The top end of the pool from pegs 2 – 6 has been the best area where carp to double figures and F1s to over 4lb are being caught. Long pole with maggot and pellet and a maggot feeder are the top tactics.
CRESCENT/ALDER/REEDY BAY/FIRST BAY These small pools are fishing well and are always good for a few even on the coldest days. Crescent has seen lots of skimmers, roach, perch and the odd bigger carp coming to pole fished maggot. Lots of small carp and F1s are being caught along with roach and rudd on the other pools.
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING OPEN
DRAW 9.30am, FISH 10.30am to 3.30pm.
SATURDAY15th DECEMBER – ROVER MATCH
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
SUNDAY !^th DECEMBER – WINTER LEAGUE
STAND IN PLACES AVAILABLE
DAY TICKET OFFER
TO CLAIM A 50% DISCOUNT OFF A DAY TICKET PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com FOR A VOUCHER.
OPENING AND CLOSING
FROM 29th OCTOBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND CLOSE AT 5pm.
WINTER PRICES – £6.00 DAY AND £5.00 CONCESSION
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
MATCH BOOKINGS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN FOR 2019.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).