STARLETS VETS CADENCE WINTER LEAGUE
1. John Batey (Packington) 42-9 Peg 13 LITTLE GEARYS
F1s on Maggot Feeder
2. Bobby Worrad (Tornadoes AC) 36-5
3. Phil Hull (Packington) 30-4
3. Pete Shaw (Coventry) 30-2
SOLIHULL ANGLING (MOLANDS)
1. Mark Sumners (Beaufort AC) 48-8 Peg 19
F1s on pole and maggot
2. Ian Keywood (Solihull angling) 48-6
3. John Burchell(Packington) 39-12
4. Lee Heaven (Solihull Angling) 35-3
(MOLANDS AND GEARYS)
1. Keith Winn (Lanes Baits) 59 – 15 Peg 23 GEARYS
Carp on Pole & Pellet
2. Bob Gould (Packington) 37-7
3. John Batey (Packington) 35-3
4. Bob Calcott (Tusses Tackle) 34-5
SATURDAY OPEN (MOLANDS)
1. John Adamson (Packington) 40 – 4 Peg 45
F1s on Pole and Maggot
2. Mick Bull (Frenzee) 39-1
3. Burt McGann (Packington) 26 -10
4. Ian Keywood (Solihull Angling) 21 -13
FRENZEE/SPOTTED FIN WINTER LEAGUE
1 .Luke Newton (Smithys) 53-9 Peg 7 LITTLE GEARYS
F1s on Pole and Maggots
2. Dan Lewis (Packington) 50-3
3. Andy Cornforth (Beaufort AC) 45-0
4. Tommy Manning (Packington) 42-5
5. Keith Deaner (smithys) 41-14
6. Gary Lakin (Packington) 40-4
MOLANDS The very mild weather improved sport for a while with decent fishing all around the pool catching plenty of F1s and silver fish with nets to 50lb+ on maggot feeder or long pole at 13 metres. Carp to 15lb were also being caught with bomb or waggler to the island best with pelletor boilies on the hook.
GEARYS Fishing quite well with carp to double figures and plenty of smaller samples between 2 – 4lb and the skimmers have been showing well too in nets to 80lb. Method feeder with wafter or dead maggot, bomb and pellet/boilies,pole wth maggot or pellet have all been catching.
LITTLE GEARYS Fished a liitle tougher this week with netsto around 50lb best. The top tactic has been maggot feeder fished half way across with F1s to 4lb responding well to this. Pole and maggot also working and in the mild conditions, they have still been feeding well down the margins.
SIBLINGS A Better this week with some decent nets of carp coming to bread dobbed alond the far side on the island.Pole and pellet fished down the track is working for mixed nets as well.
SIBLINGS B . F1s and carp are providing the main action with long pole and pellet/maggot the top tactics.
ANNIVERSARIES Some decent nets this week made up of mainly F1s in the 1 – 3lb range and pole fished maggot or pellet is working best but maggot feeder or pole with pellet is also worth a try.A few double figure carp were caught dobbing bread along the islands.
WILLOW Fished quite hard last week with nets to 30lb best mainly made up of F1s that have been coming to long pole with maggot. A small waggler with punched bread fished against the island is also worth a try.
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING OPEN
MOLANDS OR LITTLE GEARYS.
DRAW 9.30am, FISH 10.30am to 3.30pm.
SATURDAY 24th NOVEMBER – OPEN MATCH – MOLANDS
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
SUNDAY 18th NOVEMBER – OPEN MATCH – SIBLINGS
Draw 9am fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
DAY TICKET OFFER
TO CLAIM A 50% DISCOUNT OFF A DAY TICKET PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com FOR A VOUCHER.
OPENING AND CLOSING
FROM 29th OCTOBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND CLOSE AT 5pm.
WINTER PRICES – £6.00 DAY AND £5.00 CONCESSION
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
MATCH BOOKINGS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN FOR 2019.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).