STARLETS VETS (MOLANDS/LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Alan Ellison (Attleborough) 28 – 0 Peg 9 LITTLE GEARYS
F1’s on Pole/Maggot
2. John McGann (Ridgemere) 25 – 6
3. Alan Dolby (Lanes Bait 23 – 8
4. Keith Winn (Lanes Bait) 21 – 6
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE WEDNESDAY OPEN
1. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 49 – 4 Peg 43
F1’s on Pole & Maggot
2. Daniel Lewis (Packington) 46 -12
3. Shaun Little (MAP) 43 – 5
4. Steve Edwards (Packington) 25 – 1
PACKINGTON VETS (GEARYS/ANNIES/GRATS/WILLOW)
1. Bob Calcott (Packington) 25 -11 Peg 4 ANNIES
F1’s & Skimmers on Pole & Maggot
2. Ron Savage (Lanes Bait) 23 -10
3. Kevin O’Neill (Packington) 21 – 8
4. Alan Dolby (Lanes Bait) 21 – 4
SATURDAY OPEN (MOLANDS)
1. Shaun Little (MAP) 16 – 9 Peg 43
One Carp & F1’s on Pole & Maggot
2. Daniel Tresigne (Packington) 12 – 0
3. Ray Quiney (Packington) 8 -12
4. Carl Lee-Hoppes (Packington) 8 – 5
SUNDAY OPEN (LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Mark Jaques (Bedworth) 31 – 0 Peg 9
F1’s on Pole & Maggot
2. Stuart Hipkins (Frenzee) 26 – 8
3. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 25 -15
4. Carl Lee-Hoppes (Packington) 23 – 1
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE – SILVERS LEAGUE
1. Ian Crossman (Browning Central) 4 – 2 Peg 45
Pole & Pellet
2. Derek Hartshorn (Swann Baits) 4 – 0
3. Lee Taylor (Bagem Baits) 3 -13
4. Ron Savage (Lanes Bait) 3 – 5
LEAGUE WINNER – Ron Savage (Lanes Bait) – 5 Points
MOLANDS It has been really hard for most this week on Molands with the F1’s ‘shutting up shop’. Weights to nearly 50lb in the week with Scarecrow Point from 43 – 48 the most productive area but catches plummeted towards the weekend. Pole fished maggot or expander pellet has been the top tactic with maggot feeder also worth a go.
GEARYS Skimmers provided the best sport with nets to over 20lb coming to pole fished pinkies or reds fished over ground bait. Ground bait feeder is also catching a few. The best tactic for carp has been bomb and bread with the odd fish to double figures falling to this. The high bank from pegs 7 – 13 has been the most consistent.
LITTLE GEARYS As with all the pools catches are well down but nets to 40lb have been caught and the best area is from pegs 3 – 15 where F1’s are shoaling up. Pole fished maggot/pinkies or expander pellet has been the most productive approach and expect sport to be slow but the last couple of hours to really pick up.
GRATUITIES Great for silver fish at the moment with nets to 20lb+ of roach, skimmers, perch and crucians coming to waggler with maggot or pole and maggot/pinkies. Carp are still being caught with the waggler or bomb and punched bread best.
ANNIVERSARIES The top end of the pool has been best with pegs 1 – 10 and 19 – 23 producing nets to 25lb of mainly F1’s but some decent skimmers and the odd tench also being caught. Long pole into the open water has been best with soft pellet or maggot working well.
SIBLINGS A & B Both pools have been a little tricky over the past week with the F1’s giving the best chance of sport on both pools. Pole fished pellet or maggot over micros has been the best tactic on both pools.
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN
WILL ALTERNATE BETWEEN LITTLE GEARYS AND MOLANDS.
Draw 9.30am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
SATURDAY 3rd DECEMBER – OPEN – LITTLE GEARYS
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
SUNDAY 4th DECEMBER – WINTER LEAGUE
THE CHRISTMAS MATCH IS ON SUNDAY 11 DECEMBER TO BE FISHED ON MOLANDS, GEARYS, LITTLE GEARYS, SIBLINGS, ANNIVERSARIES, GRATUITIES AND WILLOW. THE PRICE IS £10 PER TICKET WITH EVERY ANGLER RECEIVING A PRIZE. DRAW 9am, FISH 10.30am to 3.30pm.
FISHERY OPENING AND CLOSING TIMES
FROM MONDAY 31st OCTOBER, THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND CLOSE
AT 5pm. PRICES ARE: £6.00 FOR THE DAY AND £4.50 FOR AN OAP/JUNIOR TICKET.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).