HERE are some highlights from this week’s stunning new Angler’s Mail magazine – out in the shops from Tuesday, February 8 – for only £1.80.
COLD WATER TIPS! The Mail’s unbeatable All The Answers section will keep
you catching. It’s not been easy out there lately – but this special feature will improve your chances – quickly!
RIVER PIKING ADVICE! Cover star Dave Gawthorn is the guest expert in Tackle Up, which returns to Angler’s Mail this week for a special look at what you need to catch running water pike.
BARGAIN HOLIDAYS! The Mail brings you special deal to stay at the fabulous White Acres complex.
MORE WOMEN ON THE BANKS! Will an invention take off… and get girls to more waters?
THE BIG NEWS
• Scotthorne wins No.1 status
• Raison has specimens in a spin
• Dolphins to solve otter crisis?
• The Severn is sick
• Brentwood Carp Show tackle highlights
• Dave Tipping – angling author and “Mr Otters”
• Mark Barrett – going afloat
• Gary Newman – new chub method
• Colin Davidson – taking up some slack for carp and travelling light
• Adrian Eves – Tales of losing a monster!
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Your No.1 weekend guide… compiled by our local experts
Secret Lives of Coarse Fish – swim bladder questions
Easy Learning – pike basics
AND LOTS MORE – for only £1.80.