Cleveland match angler James Dent has been snapped up by the growing Bag‘em Matchbaits stable.
The 19-year-old from Cleveland is already a member of the prestigious Ultimate Vision Barnsley Blacks Team, has won a White Acres festival and is also sponsored individually by MAP.
“I started fishing at the age of 11, going with my granddad every weekend to local ponds,” said James.
“After enjoying it so much I wanted to start fishing matches, and I loved the competitive atmosphere. This led me to joining a local team where I progressed to join the Barnsley Blacks. I enjoy my team fishing alot, especially with this bunch of team-mates. I can’t get enough of it!
“I feel really privileged to now be part of the Bag’em team as they make the best quality bait I can find,” he added.
James’ angling achievements to date include:
• White Acres festival winner
• 2x Kamasan British open finalist
• Parkdean masters finalist
• Maver pairs finalist
• Sensas challenge team winners
• Browning spring series winners
• Countless open match wins from commercials to canals and rivers