STARLETS VETS – SILVERS (GEARYS)
1. Brian Cartridge (NEC) 49 – 6 Peg 12
Skimmers & Crucians on Pole & Worm
2. Dave Wood (Lanes Bait) 28 – 4
3. Ron Savage (Lanes Bait) 26 – 6
4. Dave Duggan (Dams & Locks) 25 -11
STARLETS VETS – (LITTLE GEARYS & GRATUITIES)
1. Brian Cawley (Packington) 45 – 6 Peg 13 LITTLE GEARYS
F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. Dave Atkins (Packington) 32 – 6
3. Stan Stone (Packington) 23 – 8
4. John Batey (Packington) 20 -11
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE WEDNESDAY OPEN
1. Ian Keywood (Solihull Angling) 33 -12 Peg 12
F1s on Pole & Caster
2. Jon Newton (Smithys) 31 – 4
3. Shane Whittaker (Bagem Baits/Middy) 25 – 6
4. Steve Edwards (Packington) 24 – 9
MAYPOLE AC (LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Gary Lakin 57 – 4 Peg 5
2. John Johnson 51 – 0
3. Keith Webb 44 -12
4. Dave Duggan 40 – 4
PACKINGTON VETS (MOLANDS)
1. Bob Gould (Packington) 28 – 4 Peg 52
F1s & Carp on Pellet Feeder
2. John Batey (Packington) 27 – 8
3. Pat Clark (Lime Tree) 26 -10
4. Billy Hawkes (Lucas) 25 – 2
SATURDAY OPEN (GEARYS)
1. Derek Hartshorn (Swann Baits) 56 – 9 Peg 32
Carp on Pellet Feeder & Boilies
2. Keith Deaner (Smithys) 53 – 10
3. Ron Taylor (Packington) 38 – 6
4. Jon Newton (Smithys) 36 – 4
STECHFORD SOCIAL AC (LITTLE GEARYS)
1. C Edwards 27 – 9 Peg 13
F1s & Skimmers on Pole & Caster
2. J Downing 26 -14
3. B Plesher 12 -15
SUNDAY OPEN (GEARYS)
1. Shane Whittaker (Bagem Baits/Middy) 63 – 4 Peg 10
Carp on Bomb & Pellet
2. Keith Deaner (Smithys) 48 – 7
3. Stuart Hipkins (Solihull Angling) 37 – 9
4. John Adamson (Packington) 37 – 5
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE SILVER LEAGUE
1. Derek Hartshorn (Swann Baits) 8 – 0 Peg 45
Crucians & Roach on Pole & Maggot
2. John BurchelL (Packington) 7 -14
3. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 7 – 3
4. Dan Tresgne (Smithys) 6 -14
MOLANDS The match weights have dropped off this week as catches to around 40lb have been best. The F1s are showing better later in the day and the last hour or so can see sport going hectic. Pole fished maggot, caster or worm have accounted for the better nets fishing long at
10 – 15 metres. Maggot feeder also worth a try.
GEARYS Still fishing ok with carp being caught from most areas and large nets of silvers coming from the high bank. The carp are showing to bomb/pellet waggler with 8mm pellet and a method feeder fished to the middle stump and there have been plenty of doubles figure fish showing this week. Great skimmer and crucian sport to be had along the high bank with nets to 50lb coming to pole fished worm, caster and maggot.
LITTLE GEARYS Fishing very up and down at the moment with catches to 60lb+ and the next very difficult. Maggots have been best fished on the pole or a maggot feeder three quarters way across. Down the edges fishing with caster or maggot later in the day is also working well. Best pegs have been around 10 – 21.
WILLOW Decent nets of F1s and carp are being caught on waggler or pellet feeder fished across to the island. On the pole, skimmers, F1s and crucians are coming to soft pellet or maggot fished on the deck at 10 – 14 metres.
SIBLINGS A (Doughnut) Cracking nets of F1s, ide and skimmers are coming to caster or maggot pinged across to the far bank. A tiny pellet feeder is also starting to work but you need to get it tight up to the vegetation on the far side and this has caught some decent carp fishing pellet on the hook.
SIBLINGS B (Horseshoe) Fished quite hard this week with anglers getting lots of bites but being frustrated in missing lots too. Expander pellet or maggot fished right across is the best tactic feeding micros on one or two lines.
SATURDAY 4th NOVEMBER – OPEN MATCH – GEARYS
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
SUNDAY 5th NOVEMBER – WINTER LEAGUE
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN MATCH
From November 1st – Draw is 9.30am, fish 10.45am to 3.45pm
DAY TICKET OFFER
TO CLAIM A 50% DISCOUNT OFF A DAY TICKET PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR A VOUCHER.
SEASON TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT THE LODGE.
WINTER OPENING AND CLOSING TIMES
FROM WEDNESDAY 1st NOVEMBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND CLOSE AT DUSK. THE PRICE WILL £6.00 FOR A DAY TICKET AND £4.50 FOR A CONCESSION TICKET.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).