STARLETS VETS (MOLANDS/ANNIVERSARIES/SIBLINGS B)
1. Kevin Folwell (Drennan) 32 – 2 Peg 2 ANNIES
Carp & F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. Dave Longford (Ridgemere AC) 21 – 0
3. Dave Smith (Packington) 20 – 8
4. Dave Atkins (Packington) 19 – 9
SOLIHULL ANGLING OPEN (MOLANDS)
1. Jack Shirley (Solihull Angling) 21 – 0 Peg 58
F1s on Maggot Feeder
2. Steve Edwards (Packington) 18 -13
3. Jon Newton (Smithys) 14 -11
4. Dave Smith (Packington) 6 -12
1. Ray Durant (Ridgemere AC) 69 – 2 Peg 19 ANNIES
2. Dave Atkins (Packington) 41 – 3
3. Steve Stokes (Packington) 32 -12
4. Norman Davies (Packington) 28 -13
SATURDAY OPEN (GEARYS)
1. Ian Keywood (Solihull Angling) 12 -13 Peg 19
Carp on Bomb & Wafter
2. Gary Lakin (Packington) 10 – 2
3. Paul Hunter (Paulsfodder) 7 – 9
4. Roy Beasley (Packington) 5 -14
RIDGEMERE AC (MOLANDS)
1. Alan Hill 47 -10 Peg 27
Carp & F1s on Maggot Feeder
2. Mark Sumners 42 -11
3. Des Jarvis 35 – 1
4. Ray Durant 34 -14
CADENCE FISHING UK WINTER LEAGUE
1. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 68 – 0 Peg 7 SIBLINGS B
F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. Burt McGann (Packington) 62 – 2
3. Trevor Hougham (Packington) 43 – 8
4. Jon Newton (Smithys) 42 – 8
5. Lee Richards (Packington) 40 – 0
6. Dan Tresigne (Smithys) 37 – 4
CADENCE FISHING UK WINTER LEAGUE – LEAGUE STANDINGS
1. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 19 Points 308 – 0
2. Jack Shirley (Solihull Angling) 30 Points 270 – 0
3. Chris Newton (Smithys) 30 Points 193 -13
4. Ian Crossman (Browing Central) 30 Points 185 – 7
5. Paul Fox (Fosters) 31 Points 187 -15
MOLANDS A mixed week with Molands frozen over for a few days last week but the fishing has been ok, particularly at the weekend when it was a little warmer. Match weights to over 40lb have been caught with F1s and small carp are producing the main action and maggot feeder has been the top tactic but a small hybrid or banjo feeder with micros and pellet on the hook have also been working well.
GEARYS The cold weather has made it tough on the shallow Gearys pool during the week with only the odd carp coming to bomb, waggler or punched bread. The skimmers have also slowed and nets to around 15lb were best with ground bait feeder and pinkies or maggots giving the best catches.
LITTLE GEARYS Another pool that has been a little slow due to the cold and icy conditions but sport did improve at the weekend where nets to 40lb were caught. Long pole with maggot or pellet has been the best approach with maggot feeder also producing some decent nets.
SIBLINGS A An upturn in sport was seen at the weekend with good nets of carp, F1s, ide and skimmers being caught. Long pole with pellet tight across to the island or with maggots down the track have been fishing well with nets to 60lb best.
SIBLINGS B In good form after the ice melted at the weekend with lots of F1s, small carp and ide being caught and the pegs at the end of the pool from pegs 5 – 13 have been best. Pole and pellet or maggot at 13 metres has been the top tactic.
ANNIVERSARIES The pick of the pools this week with nets to nearly 70lb made up of F1s and small carp. The middle of the pool to the widest part has been best with pegs 2 – 6 and
17 – 23 in good form. Maggot feeder is the top tactic but pole with pellet is starting to work.
WILLOW Waggler and maggot fished up to the island has worked well this week with F1s and carp to 3lb coming to this. Long pole with pellet or maggot is accounting for mixed nets as well.
SATURDAY 24th FEBRUARY – OPEN MATCH – MOLANDS – DRAW 9am.
SUNDAY 18th FEBRUARY – OPEN MATCH – LITTLE GEARYS – DRAW 9am.
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING OPEN
MOLANDS OR LITTLE GEARYS
SEASON TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FROM THE LODGE.
FULL TICKETS ARE £180.00 AND CONCESSIONARY TICKETS ARE £160.00.
DAY TICKET OFFER
TO CLAIM A 50% DISCOUNT OFF A DAY TICKET PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR A VOUCHER.
WINTER OPENING AND CLOSING TIMES
FROM WEDNESDAY 1st NOVEMBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND CLOSE AT DUSK. THE PRICE WILL £6.00 FOR A DAY TICKET AND £4.50 FOR A CONCESSION TICKET.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
MATCH BOOKINGS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN FOR 2019.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).