STARLETS VETS CADENCE FISHING UK WINTER LEAGUE
1. Graham Swift (Packington ) 40 -14 Peg 13 MOLANDS
Carp & F1s on Bomb & Bread
2. Dave Hipkiss (Ridgemere AC) 37 – 3
3. Terry Gibbons (Packington) 31 – 5
4. Graham Neary (Packington) 26 – 8
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN – ROVER
1. Duncan Clarke (Solihull Angling) 41 – 0 Peg 6 ANNIES
F1s on Pellet feeder
2. Shaun Little (Matrix) 40 -12
3. Rob Hodgson (Do-over AC) 29 – 12
4. Dan Tresigne (Smithys) 28 – 14 – 4
PACKINGTON VETS (MOLANDS)
1. Roy Beasley (Packington) 58 – 14 Peg 43
Carp & F1s on Bomb and Bread
2. Allan Dolby (Lanes Bait) 29 – 8
3. Dave Hipkiss (Ridgemere AC) 27 – 4
4. Bob Calcott (Lanes Bait) 26 – 4
ICEBREAKERS AC (SIBLINGS)
1. Andy Jones 57 – 9 Peg 2 A
F1s and Carp onPole and Pellet/ Maggot
2. Tony Taylor 42 – 0
3. Mac Newbold 19 – 4
SATURDAY OPEN – ROVER
1. Paul Hunter (Paulsfodder) 78 – 14 Peg 60 MOLANDS
Carp and F1s on pellet feeder
2. dan Tresigne (Smithys) 73 -12
3. Andy Findlay (Preston Innovations) 59 -13
4. Rob Hodgson (Do-over AC) 52 -14
PACKINTON SOMERS WINTER LEAGUE ROUND 9 (MOLANDS/GEARYS/LITTLE GEARYS/SIBLINGS )
1. Lee Richards (Packington) 99 – 10 Peg 11 LITTLE GEARYS
2. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 91 – 9
3. Steve Bellion (Team Milo ) 84 – 4
4. Jon Arthur (Matrix) 67 – 9
5. Steve Allen (Tornadoes) 65 – 10
6. Pete Heaven (Greyhound AC) 58 – 13
1. Lee Richards (Packington) 19pts 581 – 1
2. Jack Shirley (Solihull Angling) 31pts 365 – 9
3. Jon Arthur (Matrix) 31pts 356 – 4
4. Chris Horsley (Burt Baits) 31pts 288 – 0
5. Shane Whittaker(bagem/middy) 32pts 336 – 0
MOLANDS The low pressure bought in by storm Dennis saw fishing improve on all the pools with nets to over 80lb caught on Molands with decent catches taken all around the pool. Maggot feeder or long pole with maggot/pellet has been best for f1s to 6lb,carp to 18lb with plenty around the 6-10lb range coming to bomb and bread or pellet feeder
GEARYS Much better this week with carp showing on most pegs and fish to 17lb featuring in catches. Hybrid/Method feeder with wafters or dead maggot has worked well with bomb and pellet or punched bread also worth a try.Good sized skimmers aupto 3lb have also started to feed.
LITTLE GEARYS The f1s have really switched on with nets to nearly 100lb this week to pole fished pellet or maggot. Waggler with pellet or bread has caught carp to double figures and a small pellet feeder tight to the island is also worth a go. Best pegs have been 5-15 and 27 -30
ANNIVERSARIES Nets to over 50lb of mainly F1s but small carp and ide also featuring. Pole fished maggot or pellet has worked best on most pegs but on the more open pegs a small pellet or maggot feeder also catching.
GRATUITIES The roadside bank from pegs 1 – 8 has been best this week with carp in the 2-4lb bracket coming to bomb and bread or a small pellet feeder. Lots of silvers being caught on maggot or caster.
SIBLINGS A Fishing really well at the weekend with carp,f1s ide and skimmers coming from most pegs but 2, 5, 13,17 and 21 have been best. Dobbing bread to the island or maggot/pellet down the middle has been the best attack.
SIBLINGS B Improving with the f1s more obliging and nets to over 40lb caught this weekend on pole fished maggot or pellet.
WILLOW As with all the pools with f1s in the sport has got better and nets to 60lb have been taken. Bomb with bread or pellet has been the way to go in the very windy weather that we had to endure over the past few days.
FORTHCOMING OPEN MATCHES
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN – ROVER MATCH ON ALL POOLS.
Draw 9.30am, fish 11am to 4pm.
SATURDAY 22nd FEBRUARY – OPEN – ROVER ON ALL POOLS.
(EXCEPT GEARYS 1-20 AND SIBLINGS).
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm.
SUNDAY 16th FEBRUARY – OPEN – LITTLE GEARYS
Draw 9am fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
OPENING AND CLOSING
FROM MONDAY 28th OCTOBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND
CLOSE AT 5pm. WINTER PRICES ARE £6.00 FULL AND £5.00 CONCESSIONARY.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).