1. Phil Hull (Ridgemere AC) 50 – 8 Peg 27 LITTLE GEARYS
2. Chris Greenaway (Attleborough) 45 -10
3. Dave Duggan (Dams & Locks) 43 -11
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE WEDNESDAY LEAGUE FINAL
1. Lee Richards (Packington) 104 – 6 Peg 10
Carp & F1s on Pole & Pellet
2. Dan Wooding (Solihull Angling) 78 -10
3. Lee Myers (Packington) 67 -13
4. Dan Tresigne (Smithys) 61 -14
PACKINGTON VETS (MOLANDS)
1. Graham Swift (Packington) 58 – 6 Peg 13
Carp & F1s on Bomb & Bread
2. Bob Calcott (Lanes Bait) 33 – 8
3. Mick White (Packington) 30 – 0
4. Dave Duggan (Dams & Locks) 25 -12
RIDGEMERE AC (MOLANDS)
1. Mark Sumners 54 – 2 Peg 56
Carp & F1s on Bomb & Pellet
2. Alan Ainsworth 43 – 5
3. Paul Terry 42 – 0
4. Paul Parsonage 38 -10
SATURDAY OPEN (GEARYS)
1. Noel Wright (Chiltern Baits) 104 – 6 Peg 10
Carp on Bomb/Pole & Pellet
2. Dave Elliott (Packington) 71 – 5
3. Max Higgott (Burt Baits) 70 – 2
4. Ian Keywood (Solihull Angling) 49 – 7
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE SILVERS OPEN
1. Mick Wheatley (Drennan) 24 -10 Peg 15
Skimmers & Roach on Pole & Maggot
2. Dave Armstrong (Warwick) 18 -11
3. Keith Wooding (Solihull Angling) 16 – 7
4. Andy Edgington (Elephant & Castle) 16 – 2
SUNDAY OPEN (SIBLINGS A & B)
1. Pete Heaven (Greyhound AC) 61 – 4 Peg 9 SIBLINGS B
F1s on Pole and Maggot
2. Dave Elliott (Packington) 60 – 1
3. Pete Murray (Packington) 59 -13
4. Mark Sidwells (DS Pole Floats) 52 -13
GEARYS Fished well last week with carp to 21lb reported and match nets to 100lb. The high bank area was very good with pellet waggler, bomb with pellet or boilies and pole with banded hard pellet also accounting for plenty of fish. The silvers are showing well in areas with good nets of skimmers and roach, particularly from pegs 7 – 16 with maggot or caster working best.
LITTLE GEARYS Fished a little hard this week with the F1s switching off and nets to around 50lb were best. Pole fished maggot long and short was the best tactic but a small pellet feeder or waggler to the island also produced a few fish including some better sized carp. Pegs 5 – 15 have been the most consistent.
ANNIVERSARIES The pegs from 15 – 23 have been in the best form with nets to 80lb this week. Pole fished maggot, caster or pellet has been the way to go, fished out into the open water. A few better sized carp were coming from the early pegs 1 – 6 on corn or pellet.
SIBLINGS A Very up and down this week with nets to 60lb one day and the fishing very hard the next. Carp have been the main target and pole fished bread dobbed across to the island or pellet down the middle have accounted for fish into double figures. The F1s are coming best to frugal water tactics, putting in a few micros and fishing an expander over the top.
FORTHCOMING OPEN MATCHES
WEDNESDAY – ROVER MATCH
SATURDAY 23rd OCTOBER– OPEN – GEARYS
SUNDAY 24th OCTOBER – OPEN – LITTLE GEARYS – FULL
PLEASE BE AWARE THE FISHERY WILL BE HOSTING THE SPOOKY SWAMP HALLOWEEN SPECTACULER FROM October 22nd UNTIL OCTOBER 31st. PREPARATIONS WILL BE ON THE WAY FROM THURSDAY 15th OCTOBER AND SOME DISRUPTION TO THE NORMAL RUNNING OF THE FISHERY MAY BE EXPERIENCED. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR THIS. DURING THE EVENT THE FISHING WILL BE OPEN FROM 7am UNTIL 3pm.
MOLANDS/GRATUITIES/WILLOW/ALDER/CRESCENT/1st BAY/REEDY BAY
WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL THURSDAY 4th NOVEMBER WITH THE HALLOWEEN
EXTRAVAGANZA, SPOOKY SWAMP BEING HELD ON THIS PART OF THE FISHERY.
FACE MASKS ARE NOT MANDATORY BUT WE DO ASK ANYONE ENTERING THE LODGE TO WEAR ONE TO PROTECT OUR STAFF AND OTHER CUSTOMERS.
FROM MARCH 1st TICKET PRICES WILL BE £10 FOR A FULL DAY TICKET AND
£8.00 FOR A CONCESSIONARY TICKET.
GATES OPEN AT 7am.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).