STARLETS VETS (MOLANDS/LITTLE GEARYSANNIVERSARIES)
1. Billy Hawkes (Lucas) 51 – 8 Peg 5 LITTLE GEARYS
F1s on Maggot Feeder
2. Mal Cooper (Packington) 50 -12
3. Colin West (Tornadoes) 47 – 9
4. Dave Duggan (Dams & Locks) 42 -14
SOLIHULL ANGLING OPEN (MOLANDS)
1. Keith Wooding (Solihull Angling) 60 – 0 Peg 23
Carp & F1s on Pellet Feeder
2. Jon Campbell (Packington) 57 -12
3. Keith Deaner (Smithys) 52 -12
4. Nick Jukes (Smithys) 46 – 1
PACKINGTON VETS (MOLANDS/WILLOW)
1. Burt McGann (Packington) 59 – 9 Peg 8 WILLOW
Carp & F1s on Pole & Pellet
2. Derek Hartshorn (Swann Baits) 54 -15
3. Pete Barley (White Hart) 43 – 9
4. Phil Hull (Tusses Tackle) 37 – 8
SATURDAY OPEN (MOLANDS)
1. Derek Hartshorn (Swann Baits) 20 -12 Peg 27
F1s on Pole & Pellet
2. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 18 – 9
3. Lee Richards (Packington) 16 -10
4. Ross Huntley (Packington) 16 – 0
SOLIHULL ANGLING SILVERS LEAGUE
1. Keith Folwell (Drennan) 11 -12 Peg 1
Roach on Pole & Paste
2. Pete Brown (Maypole) 8 – 8
3. Jack Shirley (Solihull Angling) 6 -12
4. Keith Winn (Lanes Bait) 6 – 5
SUNDAY OPEN (LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Steve Edwards (Packington) 23 – 7 Peg 15
F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. Lee Richards (Packington) 15 -10
3. Paul Fox (Fosters) 3 – 9
MOLANDS It was fishing well at the beginning of the week with nets to 60lb+ coming from various parts of the pool but the very cold easterly breeze put paid to the good catches by the weekend. The carp and F1s are definitely responding to the pellet with pellet feeder on long pole with expander pellet starting to catch. Do not rule out the maggot feeder yet as this is still catching.
GEARYS The carp are sitting in the shallow water at the top end from pegs 20 – 27 and a hybrid feeder with wafter caught fish to nearly double figures early in the week. Skimmers were showing along the high bank with nets into double figures best on long pole with pinkies or maggots.
LITTLE GEARYS Like all the pools, sport was affected by the drop in temperatures at the end of the week with nets to 50lb coming out early on, dropping down to 20 – 30lb by the weekend. Maggot feeder, long pole and pellet or maggot on the pole have been the best tactics.
ANNIVERSARIES In good form with nets of F1s and carp to 50lb being caught. The more open pegs have been best with 2, 6, and 17 – 23 with maggot feeder the top tactic.
SIBLINGS A Anglers enjoyed sport with plenty of F1s, small carp, ide and skimmers coming to the pole with maggot or pellet. There are plenty of bites fishing down the middle but the bigger carp are being caught tight up to the island.
SIBLINGS B The end of the pool from pegs 5 – 13 have been the best pegs with F1s and small carp coming to pole fished pellet or maggot.
SATURDAY 3rd MARCH – OPEN MATCH – MOLANDS – DRAW 9am.
SUNDAY 4th MARCH – CADENCE FISHING UK WINTER LEAGUE.
EVERY WEDNESDAY – MOLANDS SOLIHULL ANGLING OPEN
(FROM MARCH 6th THE DRAW WILL BE 10.30am, FISH 12pm to 5pm)
SEASON TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FROM THE LODGE.
FULL TICKETS ARE £180.00 AND CONCESSIONARY TICKETS ARE £160.00.
DAY TICKET OFFER
TO CLAIM A 50% DISCOUNT OFF A DAY TICKET PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com FOR A VOUCHER.
WINTER OPENING AND CLOSING TIMES
FROM WEDNESDAY 1st NOVEMBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND CLOSE AT DUSK. THE PRICE WILL £6.00 FOR A DAY TICKET AND £4.50 FOR A CONCESSION TICKET.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
MATCH BOOKINGS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN FOR 2019.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).