STARLETS VETS (GEARYS/LITTLE GEARYS/WILLOW/SIBLINGS B)
1. Pat Clark (Lime Tree) 65 -13 Peg 10 SIBLINGS B
Carp & F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. Mick Gibbs (Chiltern Baits) 44 – 6
3. Kevin Folwell (Drennan) 34 – 7
4. John Lowe (Tornadoes) 27 – 8
SOLIHULL ANGLING OPEN (MOLANDS)
1. Pete Heaven (Greyhound AC) 33 – 7 Peg 56
F1s on Maggot Feeder
2. Ian Keywood (Solihull Angling) 30 – 5
3. Steve Edwards (Packington) 16 -11
4. Gary Lakin (Packington) 15 -12
PACKINGTON VETS (MOLANDS/WILLOW)
1. Pete Bailey (White Hart) 40 – 1 Peg 56 MOLANDS
F1s on Pole & Maggot
2. Trevor Harvey (Tusses Tackle) 37 – 9
3. Keith Deaner (Smithys) 37 – 0
4. Roy Beasley (Packington) 32 – 1
SATURDAY OPEN (MOLANDS)
1. Dan Tresigne (Smithys) 27 – 6 Peg 58
F1s on Maggot Feeder
2. Steve Edwards (Packington) 23 – 0
3. R Hartley (Packington) 20 -12
4. Gary Waldron (Packington) 13 – 3
SUNDAY OPEN (LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Ian Crossman (Browning Central) 76 -11 Peg 7
2. Dan Tresigne (Smithys) 30 -11
3. Steve Edwards (Packington) 26 – 8
4. Marie Leadbetter (Packington) 22 -13
SILVERS MATCH (GEARYS)
1. Dave Armstrong (Warwick) 14 – 6 Peg 31
Skimmers on Pole & Maggot
2. John Burchell (Packington) 8 -13
3. Burt McGann (Packington) 7 – 6
4. Mick Gibbs (Chiltern Baits) 5 -10
MOLANDS Despite the milder weather the fishing was a little harder on Molands this week with nets to around 40lb best. Maggot feeder is still the outstanding tactic for F1s and the odd decent sized carp and pole and maggot on some areas is catching plenty of silvers and a few F1s.
GEARYS Bomb and bread is the top tactic for carp with nets to around 30lb best this week with the odd fish going into double figures. The skimmers are coming to maggot or pinkies fished over ground bait but weights have been 20lb at best.
LITTLE GEARYS The most consistent pool with pegs 7 – 15 and 25 through to peg 3 on the straight bank side of the pool the best areas. Maggot feeder is accounting for the best catches with nets to over 70lb but 30 – 40lb is a good weight on most of these pegs.
GRATUITIES The corner pegs 1, 8, 9 and 15 have been best for carp with corn fished over micros accounting for fish to double figures. Good mixed nets are coming to maggot, caster or expander pellet on the other areas.
SIBLINGS B The two hot pegs have been 5 and 10 with lots of carp and F1s to around 2lb showing on there and pole fished maggot or pellet has been best.
ANNIVERSARIES Small carp and F1s are showing on a few pegs with 2 – 6 and 21 – 23 providing the best sport. Pole fished maggot or pinkies and a maggot feeder have been the best approach.
WILLOW Like all the pools the fishing has been a little up and down on Willow. Pegs 5 and 7 have been in the best form with 5 fishing on the top across to the island and 7 catching down the margin with corn or pellet.
SATURDAY 3rd FEBRUARY – OPEN MATCH – MOLANDS
SUNDAY 4th FEBRUARY – CADENCE WINTER LEAGUE
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING OPEN
MOLANDS OR LITTLE GEARYS
SEASON TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FROM THE LODGE.
FULL TICKETS ARE £180.00 AND CONCESSIONARY TICKETS ARE £160.00.
DAY TICKET OFFER
TO CLAIM A 50% DISCOUNT OFF A DAY TICKET PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR A VOUCHER.
WINTER OPENING AND CLOSING TIMES
FROM WEDNESDAY 1st NOVEMBER THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND CLOSE AT DUSK. THE PRICE WILL £6.00 FOR A DAY TICKET AND £4.50 FOR A CONCESSION TICKET.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).