(MOLANDS/LITTLE GEARYS/WILLOW/SIBLINGS B)
1. John McGann (Ridgemere AC) 41 – 0 Peg 7 LITTLE GEARYS
F1’s on Pole & Maggot
2. Ron Savage (Lanes Bait) 23 -12
3. Dave Longford (Ridgemere AC) 17 -10
4. Dave Atkins (Ridgmere AC) 17 – 9
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE WEDNESDAY OPEN
1. John Burchell (Packington) 112 -15 Peg 29
Carp on Waggler & Pellet
2. Jon Newton (Smithys) 80 – 6
3. Chris Newton (Smithys) 46 -12
4. Steve Edwards (Packington) 35 -13
PACKINGTON VETS (MOLANDS)
1. Dave Atkins (Ridgmere AC) 57 – 9 Peg 31
Carp on Waggler & Pellet
2. Bob Calcott (Packington) 40 – 2
3. Terry Gibbons (Packington) 26 – 0
4. Ray Quiney (Packington) 19 -14
SATURDAY OPEN (MOLANDS)
1. Daniel Tresigne (Packington) 52 – 0 Peg 46
F1’s & Carp on Pole & Pellet
2. Lee Richards (Packington) 39 – 6
3. John Adamson (Packington) 27 – 6
4. Dave Elliott (Packington) 26 -13
FRENZEE WINTER LEAGUE – Round 5
1. Daniel Tresigne (Packington) 45 – 9 Peg 10 SIBLINGS B
F1’s on Pole & Pellet
2. John Burchell (Packington) 38 -10
3. Dave Elliott (Packington) 32 -11
4. Ian Keywood (Solihull Angling) 30 – 0
FRENZEE WINTER LEAGUE POSITIONS
1. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 8 Points
2. Dave Elliott (Packington) 13 Points
3. Trevor Hougham (Packington) 17 Points
4. Carp Hopps (Packington) 17 Points
MOLANDS The fishing has been really good on some days with the milder weather seeing the carp feed more and there was a 100lb+ catch on Wednesday’s Open. Waggler with pellet or punched bread fished across to the middle island has worked best for carp to double figures. The F1’s are coming to the long pole with maggot or expander pellet working best. Top pegs have been 2, 10, 15, 25, 29 – 36, 44 – 46 and 52 – 56.
GEARYS Still very tough on Gearys with nets of skimmers to 20lb the best catches this week. Pole with pellet or maggot/paste fished over ground bait is working best for the skimmers. The odd carp are coming to boilies or punched bread fished out to the middle stumps.
LITTLE GEARYS Fished quite hard this week with nets to around 40lb best and the back bank from pegs 7 – 13 is the best area. A small maggot feeder or long pole with maggot is the best tactic at the moment.
GRATUITIES Plenty of sport from roach, skimmers and crucians with the odd bream, carp and tench also showing. Pole fished maggot, pinkies or expander pellet is best for mixed nets. The waggler with punched bread is catching a few carp tight to then island.
ANNIVERSARIES The top end has been best with pegs 1 – 6, 9 – 10 and 21 – 23 all producing a few fish. F1’s providing the main sport with the odd bigger bream to 4lb also being caught. Pole fished maggot or pinkies have been best.
SIBLINGS A & B Both pools have improved with the milder weather with Siblings A the better pool with carp to 8lb showing along with ide, F1’s and skimmers. On Siblings B, it has been F1’s with the odd carp. Both pools have been fishing best on the pole with maggot or pellet on the hook.
FORTHCOMING MATCHES – OVER CHRISTMAS
SATURDAY 24th DECEMBER – OPEN MATCH – MOLANDS
FISHERY CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY AND BOXING DAY
WEDNESDAY 28th DECEMBER – SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN MATCH
SATURDAY 31st DECEMBER – OPEN MATCH – MOLANDS
FISHERY CLOSED JANUARY 1st
MONDAY 2nd JANUARY – SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE CHRISTMAS MATCH
WEDNESDAY 4th JANUARY – OPEN MATCH – MOLANDS/LITTLE GEARYS
FISHERY OPENING AND CLOSING TIMES
FROM MONDAY 31st OCTOBER, THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND CLOSE
AT 5pm. PRICES ARE: £6.00 FOR THE DAY AND £4.50 FOR AN OAP/JUNIOR TICKET.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
THE FISHERY WILL BE CLOSED ON CHRISTMAS DAY, BOXING DAY AND NEW YEAR’S DAY. WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OUR CUSTOMERS A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ‘TIGHT LINES’ FOR THE NEW YEAR.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).