The Great Fishing Prize Draw, supported by Angling Trust Ambassadors, sees the launch of five separate prize draws under the new banner, each with their own amazing fishing experience day as the winning prize.
Each prize promises to be a unique opportunity to spend time with some of the UK’s best-known anglers and pick up some hints and tips to improve your fishing. Some of these days are not normally available to the public.
The five draws that are on offer are:
• A day’s sea fishing for five with Jeremy Wade, star of River Monsters.
• A day’s trout fishing for two on the River Test with Paul Whitehouse, star of BBC’s Gone Fishing.
• A day’s coarse fishing for up to four with Dai Gribble, 2016 Drennan Cup Winner and Korum Consultant.
• A day’s carp fishing for four with Rob Hughes, Carp Team England Manager and presenter of On The Bank.
• A day’s trout fishing for six on the River Nadder with Charles and Alex Jardine.
Tickets are just £5, and entrants can choose which of these fantastic prizes they would like to be in with a chance of winning. So, whether they’re a sea angler, a fly enthusiast or mad about coarse fishing, there’s a fantastic fishing day for everyone!
The prize draw launched on Monday 20 January 2020 and will close on Saturday 14 March 2020. The winner of each draw will be announced on Thursday 19 March 2020!
All entries can be made through www.anglingtrust.net/fishdraw.
The Angling Trust & Fish Legal would like to extend their gratitude to all of their Ambassadors for kindly donating their time, as well as those who have provided venues, charter boats, tackle and bait.
Their support means more of the funds raised through this prize draw will be used in three key areas:
1. Our work fighting pollution of our waters – alongside Fish Legal
2. Our campaigns to protect freshwater and marine fish and fishing
3. To get more people fishing – and fishing more often!