1. Edwin Keene (COVPAC) 66 – 6 Peg 7 LITTLE GEARYS
F1s & Carp on Bomb and Bread
2. Steve Stokes (Packington) 31 – 12
3. Keith Winn (Lanes Bait) 31 – 5
4. Dave Watson (Lime Tree) 29 – 10
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN
1. John Burchell (Packington) 29 – 10 Peg 9 LITTLE GEARYS
F1s & carp on pole and maggot
2. Roy Beasley (SAC) 23 – 13 3. Keith Deaner (Smithys) 23 – 10
4. Nick Jukes (Smithys) 17 – 1
PACKINGTON VETS (MOLANDS)
1. Billy Hawkes (Lucas) 22 – 8 Peg 23
F1s on bomb & bread
2. Keith Winn (Lanes Bait) 19 – 5
3. Dave Neal (Lanes Bait) 12 – 7
4. Gary Lalin (Ridgemere) 7 – 11
( LITTLE GEARYS)
1. Dan Tresigne (Smithys) 56 – 10 Peg 15
F1s on pole & maggot
2. Martin Wood (Packington) 13 -10
3. Lee Davis (Ridgemere AC) 9 – 15
3 Keith Deaner (Smithys) 7-
All of the pools have had a covering of ice from the middle of last week which as meant that the fishery has been very quiet with only a few matches. The best pool to fish after breaking ice has been Little Gearys with the f1s willing to have a go and pole fished maggot or pinkies has been the best approach. The smaller pools usually are a good bet in these conditions with Crescent which is full of silvers small f1s and carp. Reedy Bay First Bay and alder can also give good sport . The aerators are keeping some areas on the other pools clear of ice and will also help when the thaw sets in to clear ice quickly. We have a 1.5 mile stretch of the River Blythe which can also fish well in the cold with chub to 5lb the main target.
FISHERY OPENS AT 7.30am until 5pm.
DAY TICKETS £8.00/CONCESSIONARY TICKETS £7.00.
(£1 extra for 2 rods)
SATURDAY OPEN 17th DECEMBER – OPEN – LITTLE GEARYS
Draw 9am fishing 10.30am – 3.30pm
SUNDAY 18th DECEMBER- MAVER WINTER LEAGUE
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SAC OPEN – ROVER
Draw 9.30am fishing 10.30am – 3.30pm
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).