1. Bob Calcott (Lanes Bait) 38 – 6 Peg 5 WILLOW
F1s & Carp on pole and Bread
2. Dean Weston (Packington) 18 – 12
3. Keith Manners (Attleborough) 11 – 5
4. Tony Rowe (Packington) 8 – 10
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN
1. Martin Wood (Packington) 4 – 10 Peg 4
F1s & roach on pole and maggot
2. Nick Jukes (Smithys) 3 – 1
PACKINGTON VETS (WILLOW)
1. Dean Weston () 4 – 8 Peg 5
F1 on pole & bread
2. Bob Calcott (Lanes Bait) 3 – 5
3=. Ron savage (Lanes Bait) 0 – 4
3=. Dave Smith (Sutton) 0 – 4
( LITTLE GEARYS/SIBLINGS)
1. Steve Bellion (Maver) 26 – 10 Peg 15 LITTLE GEARYS
F1s on pole & maggot
2. Steve Pearce (PTI) 9 – 13
3.Jon Newton (Smithys ) 7 – 4
4. Martin Wood (Packington) 3 -10
All of the pools have had a covering of ice from the middle of last week which as meant that the fishery has been very quiet with only a few matches. The best pool to fish after breaking ice has been Little Gearys with the f1s willing to have a go and pole fished maggot or pinkies has been the best approach. The smaller pools usually are a good bet in these conditions with Crescent which is full of silvers small f1s and carp. Reedy Bay First Bay and alder can also give good sport . The aerators are keeping some areas on the other pools clear of ice and will also help when the thaw sets in to clear ice quickly. We have a 1.5 mile stretch of the River Blythe which can also fish well in the cold with chub to 5lb the main target.
WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
FISHERY OPENS AT 7.30am until 5pm.
DAY TICKETS £8.00/CONCESSIONARY TICKETS £7.00.
(£1 extra for 2 rods)
SATURDAY OPEN 24th DECEMBER – OPEN – LITTLE GEARYS
Draw 9am fishing 10.30am – 3.30pm
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SAC OPEN – ROVER
Draw 9.30am fishing 10.30am – 3.30pm
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).